The Date - Part 15

Nashs P.O.V.

            I Drove Liz to our date place, and Told her to close her eyes. I told her to open her eyes. "O.m.g.. Nash this is amazing." She said smiling at the view. I smiled. "Isn't it." I say. I set down a blanket and we sit on it. "Have you been here before?" Liz asks. "A couple times." I say. "With the boys." Liz laughed. "You took them here?" She asked. I laughed and said, "Nope, They took me here to see the view." She laughed. After About 20 minutes of talking. I said,"Liz?" "Yeah?" she asked looking at me. "I know, I've known you for a couple of days, but these days have been the best days of my life." I say. "Mine too." She says and smiles. "I wanted to know...if you would like to...Be my Girlfriend?" (I know! Too early! But Blame Liz. Cx) She smiled. "I would love to." I smiled, and Hugged her.

                        My P.O.V.

            I was just about to fall back asleep, when I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and walked to my door. I opened it and I saw Cameron. "Yeah?" I ask him. "Do You know where Nash is?" He asked. "He went on a date with Liz." I say. "What?!" He sounded surprised. "What? You didn't know?" I ask hi. He shook is head No. "No..' Then walked away.

                   Cameron's P.O.V.

            I walked up to Ashley and Liz's door and knocked. Ashley answered and told me Liz went on a date with Nash. Why wouldn't he tell me this? I thought to myself. Once I left Ashley's room, I texted Nash, "Hey? Why didn't you tell me?" A few minutes later he texted back, "About the date?" I text him,"Yes." He texted back, "Cause I was gonna ask her something, be home later.

                     Nash's P.O.V.

         The Date was over, we got in the car and Drove To the hotel, Once we entered the floor, we saw Ashley and Cameron. "Come on Liz! tell me all about it!" Ashley said and grabbed Liz's arm and went into their room. "Come On tell me what happened." Cameron said Smiling, and we walked into our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       I know It's short! You'll have to deal with it this time! But surprise again Liz! and for the date, Nash too Liz to a Edge thing, looking over the city, and I cried writing this! Your welcome and Sorry if It's bad!

Cx Cx Cx Cx Cx Cx Cx Cx Cx Cx <3 Cx Cx Cx Cx Cx Cx <3 Cx Cx Cx Cx Cx Cx