The Mall - Part 14

Liz's P.O.V.

             Once it was just Me, Ash, Nash, Cameron, Carter and both Jack, we went to atleast 6 Different stores. That took about 30 Minutes for each store, So about 2 hours and 20 minutes. We were walking to Starbucks, when someone grabbed my hand, I was about to scream for help, but then I saw it was Nash. "What was that for?!" I say to him. "Sorry if I scared you." He said. "You did scare me!" I say laughing. "What do you need?" I ask him. "I was just wondering, If you would...." He trailed off. "Spit it out, Nash." I say irritated. "If you would like to Go on a Date with me." He finished. I smiled. "Really? This isn't a Prank?" I asked. He laughed and said, "Nope." I laugh and Nod. "Sure." He smiles and Hugs me. After that Sammy, Carter, and Cameron come up to us. "Uh..Guys?" Carter asks. "Yah?" I asked smiling. "What are you guys doing?" Cameron Asked. "We were...Uh...Looking for the Peanut I dropped.." Nash says trying not to laugh. " A Peanut?" Sammy asks. "Seriously?" We nod, and run past them and to the rest of the group.

                    Carter's P.O.V.

          Once we noticed that Nash and Liz were missing. We went to look for them, And by we, I mean Cameron, Sammy, and I. We walked around a corner and there they were. "Uh...What are you guys doing?" I asked, And they said Looking for a Peanut Nash dropped. Then They ran past us, and to the other group.

                       My P.O.V.

              We were walking to Starbucks, when we noticed Nash and Liz were gone. "Uh..? Guys?" I say. "Yeah?" Cameron asks. "Where are Liz and Nash?" I ask. "They were here Five seconds ago." Carter says. "Me, Cameron and Carter will go to find them." Sammy says, and They walked around a corner. "Where do you think they are?" I ask The Jack's. "Probably went to make out." Jack G said Laughing. "Seriously?" I say. "They Meet a few days ago, and Liz wouldn't make out with someone she meet a few days ago." I say. "They Probably Went to Frolic in the flowers." Jack J says. "Oh, Grow up." I say. The Jack's Laugh, Just as Nash and Liz Come around the corner laughing, and a few minutes later Cameron, Carter, and Sammy come behind them laughing. "What Happened?" I asked Liz, as we entered Starbucks. "I'll Tell Ya Later." Liz says Laughing. I laughed, and We sat At a Table in Starbucks. We Ordered, and Spent An Hour, Drinking our Drink, and Talking. Once We got done, we Walked Back to the Hotel. Once We entered our rented floor, everyone entered there rooms. I sat on my bed. "Okay Spill It." I say Looking at Liz. She sat down. "Okay, So while Y'all were walking Nash grabbed me by the hand, and Scared so bad! But After a few minutes of talking he asked me on a date. And Once Cameron, Carter, and Sammy came over, We lied. And Nash said, I was helping him look for his "Lost Peanut." And Then we ran Off and Joined you guys again." She Finished. After about 5 minutes of laughing at the whole "Peanut" Thing. I said, "A Date?!" She nodded and I smiled. "Well, we should go to bed. I say as I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    Sleeping!

                    My P.O.V.

          I woke up, and Liz was there sleeping. I Decided to fall back asleep. I Slept for about 2 more hours, when Liz woke me up. "What?" I asked still Half sleeping. "I'm going on my date with Nash, Right Now." She said. I wake up more."Really? Now?" I ask. She smiles and Nodded. "Where are you going on your date?" I ask. "I don't know yet, but he said not to wear anything fancy." She and I laugh.

"Once You get Back, Tell me what happened." I say Smiling. "Kay." She Said Then left.

                       Liz's P.O.V.

                I Told Ashley, I was Leaving. Then Me and Nash snuck out. "Can You tell me Yet?" I say laughing. "Nope, You'll just have to wait." He says smiling and Once we were both in the car, We started driving. "Okay, So Once we get there, You'll have to close your Eyes." He says. "Seriously?" I ask. "Do I have too?" I say smiling. "Please?" He asks smiling. "Fine." I say and smile. After About A 45 minute drive I say, "Wants Taking so long?!" He Laughs, and says, "Just 3 more minutes. But you'll have to close your eyes now." I Groan, and Close my eyes. After about a drive that seems like 10 Minutes, We come to a stop. "We here yet?" He asks. "Yeah, But keep Your eyes Close." I hear a car door open, Then close then open again. Nash Grabs my hand and leads me somewhere for about 3 minutes, Then we stopped. "Okay Open Your Eyes." I hear Nash say, Then I opened My eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Like it or Nah? Cx I just wanna say, I know I suck at writing Cx Thank Chu!