Burning

3rd POV
Y/N began exerting a lot of heat and another bolt of lightning came down and hit him.
Y/N: I will....make you.....PAY!
When he yelled that, the sound of a roar was heard in the mix, no one has ever seen Y/N like this before.
Y/N: you hear ME!?
Ironwood: get him out of here.
A mech went on the side and blasted Y/N off of Beacon and he fell to the ground below. Y/N created a crater when he landed, completely engulfed in a plume of ash. A few seconds passed and his eye shot open, covering his face in scales, the harpoon began melting and electricity was sparkling around his wound.
Ironwood: alright men, let's get out of he-
??????: Skreeeeeeeeonk!
Spines started rising up, electricity was surging through them. He was slowly standing up straight, beginning to tower over Beacon Academy. The power shut off in Beacon, only being lit up by the glow of Godzilla.
Ironwood: oh my God....
Soldier: Sir....what do we do?
Godzilla's face was finally seen as it finally stood up straight, it then roared, crumbling a few buildings in the city.

what do we do?Godzilla's face was finally seen as it finally stood up straight, it then roared, crumbling a few buildings in the city

Ironwood: OPEN FIRE!
The mechs began firing at Godzilla, but nothing happened. Godzilla's spines began to emit electricity. Godzilla looked right at Ironwood and growled and roared again.
Ironwood: RETREAT!
Soldier: what about the harpoon?
Ironwood: FORGET THE HARPOON!
He ran into the bullhead and the mechs jumped from the building, they had enough armor to protect themselves. Godzilla's electricity circled around it until finally releasing and sweeping across the sky, hitting Ironwood's bullhead making it explode. Godzilla then put its claws on Beacon's landing area and moved the entire college and fired another blast at the mechs that hit the ground below, creating a trail of explosions. Velvet was inside the college looking at Godzilla, tears filled her eyes seeing it like this. Everyone else stared in awe as Godzilla roared into the sky, loud and strong enough to actually make the clouds swirl upwards and carried with the wind. Velvet ran out to see Y/N in this form, her tears quickly steamed off her face.
Velvet: Y/N!
Godzilla turned around and started walking towards the ocean. Velvet felt the extreme heat, but she pushed through as far as she could go.
Velvet: Y/N! Please!
Godzilla stopped for a quick second and looked back at her. She began crying again, but they weren't evaporating as quickly as before.
Velvet: please.....don't go
Godzilla looked at her and it's eyes looked like it cared. It then shook its head and roared in pain. It went into the water and it started steaming, it was heading back to its island. Winter watched from the top of a building, her fists were tightened, and she was filled with rage. Her scroll started ringing, it was an unknown number.
Winter: hello?
??????: is this Winter Schnee?
Winter: who is this?
??????: someone who can help you take down Godzilla.

Yeah I know this chapter is short, but I didn't want to force anything.