Godzilla Vs. Ghidorah Part 1

Y/N POV
I dived into the ocean and transformed. My skin started hardening and I started becoming larger.
3rd POV
Godzilla came out of the ocean and roared at Ghidorah.

Ghidorah roared at Godzilla and two more heads came out of the sky and they all roared

Ghidorah roared at Godzilla and two more heads came out of the sky and they all roared. Everyone in Beacon watched as the three monsters were roaring loudly. Godzilla then charged his atomic blast and fired it at Ghidorah. Ghidorah roared and the atomic curved over its head, not even hitting any part of its body. Godzilla's eyes widened, then all three Ghidorah heads roared and launched at Godzilla, biting down on his limbs. He was surrounded by their golden bodies.

Godzilla roared out as the Ghidorah bodies swarmed him

Velvet: Y/N!!!
Weiss: this thing....Blake what else is said about it?
Blake: nothing else....Y/N is fighting an uphill battle.
Velvet put her hand on the glass, lightning surged from the fighting between the monsters. One of the Ghidorah heads bit Godzilla in the neck, making him roar in pain. Winter walked over to Velvet.
Winter: listen Velvet is it?
Velvet looked up at her.
Winter: I'm sorry.....
Velvet: why? Isn't this what you wanted....the great Godzilla dying, I don't want your apology.
Everyone looked at Velvet and then they looked at Winter who then walked away from her.
Ruby: Maina may know something, she said Y/N had something that could defeat Ghidorah, maybe there's still a chance!
Yang: they won't want to see us...
Velvet: they weren't happy with Y/N either.
Pyrrha: there has to be a way though..this is pointless.
Winter reached into her pocket and pulled out a small earring. It began glowing a little bit.
Maina POV
There was a funeral for Miana....my sister....I miss her so much. I decided to go to our favorite tree and climb it again, for old times sake. After climbing I looked in the distance to see a massive light show.
Me: what?
I felt my ear buzzing, I took out my earring to see it glowing.
Me: how? Only Miana can do this?
3rd POV
Godzilla roared out. He then charged his atomic and started firing it hoping to hit Ghidorah. Ghidorah was constantly moving though, at speeds Godzilla could barely keep up with. They then stopped surrounding him and fired three lightning bolts at him, nailing him in the chest, making him roar out in pain. Godzilla then shot his atomic roar, but it curved around Ghidorah and the three bashed into his head, making him fall backwards into the ocean. He started to get up but was blasted in the back with lightning again. Godzilla roared out in pain as he was under a constant barrage of fire.
Velvet: I can't watch this!
Pyrrha grabbed Velvet's wrist.
Pyrrha: you'll be killed if you go anywhere near that fight. I know you love him but if he wins he will want to see you, not to see us telling him about you dying. Please Velvet, we all need to brainstorm here.
Velvet looked out at Godzilla who got up and tried slamming Ghidorah with his tail, only to get wrapped again and bitten. Godzilla then grabbed one of the heads and slammed it into the docks with warehouses filled with dust, creating a massive explosion. The Ghidorah head got up and slammed into Godzilla's leg, making him go to one knee and roaring in pain. One of the Ghidorah bodies went around Godzilla's head and he bit down on the body, making Ghidorah roar out in pain as it was slammed into one of the other bodies. Godzilla then roared as it started charging his atomic and fired it, but instead of curving over they dodged the blast. One of the heads bit Godzilla in the back of the back neck while the two others went for his neck and left arm.
Blake: come on! There has to be something!
Nora: look in Y/N's section of the book!
Blake: right!
She flipped to the section with "Godzilla".
Blake: let's see, very versatile, doesn't back down, large mass, atomic breath, atomic roar, large amounts of radiation.... "cares for nothing but itself, the incarnation of destruction and death", this thing is outdated.
Velvet: Blake....anything he has that the planet eater doesn't have?
Blake: this book is not helpful at all!
Maina: hello?
A voice came out of the earring.
Velvet: Maina!
Maina: the lights in the distance, is that Godzilla? And the planet destroyer?
Blake: yep.
Velvet: what does Y/N have that can defeat this thing, maybe we can tell him.
Maina: if you tell him, it won't work, it must come from within, Godzilla isn't like other Kaiju because he thinks, he has a heart, it isn't always death and destruction, he's not a creature of habit, he adapts to his situations better than any other thing alive, that's why he's lived for over 20,000 years.
Velvet: I don't think he can adapt to this thing, it's everywhere, attacking him at any chance.
Maina: there is a way, he just needs to find it, or else everything we know and love will be lost forever.
Godzilla roared out as he finally grabbed the Ghidorah head that was on his arm and slammed it into the water.