Research

3rd POV
Winter: Weiss I'm-
Weiss: don't want to hear it right now.....
Pyrrha: uh guys, what's that?
Yang: what the fuck?!
Out the window they saw the most out of this world thing in an incredibly long time.

Pyrrha: uh guys, what's that?Yang: what the fuck?!Out the window they saw the most out of this world thing in an incredibly long time

Nora: he's fucking flying!
Weiss: what the actual hell?!
Godzilla was flying over to Vale, with Velvet on his shoulder. Godzilla's blast then stopped and he quickly turned back into his human form. He plopped into the water and emerged.
Y/N: Velvet?
He heard screaming and then looked up. He caught her and she smiled.
Velvet: Y/N, how are you standing?
Y/N: not that deep, lucky I caught ya, now let's get to this Beacon place to find more about this planet destroyer thing.
Y/N put her down and they both walked to land and made it to Beacon.
Timeskip to Beacon.
Yang: Y/N, what the actual hell were you doing?
Y/N: I said to Velvet that I had a plan, and one thing led to another, listen, I need you all to help me find some books.
Blake: about?
Y/N: anything that involves planet destroying and ancient beasts.
Blake: I may know a book, I hid it in the back.
Everyone followed her to the library and she pulled it out.
Y/N: book of legends and myths?
Blake: you were mentioned in the book, one of the first things I read while I was here.
Y/N: I was mentioned? Let me see this
She opened a book and it was a thermal satellite image of Y/N in his Godzilla form.
Y/N: damn I'm hot as hell!
Velvet elbowed Y/N and he chuckled.
Blake: here it is, well the closest thing to a planet destroyer, it's called a Planet Eater.
Yang: Eat to the beat
Y/N: any other name because "Planet Eater" is going to get annoying real quick.
Blake: according to the tribe of Golden Dragon it was called "Ghidorah" a God among these people.
Y/N: bet he doesn't Genocide the people...yep did that, angry God here.
Velvet: oh Y/N.
Blake: it apparently goes to different planets to destroy them, then it eats their core, leaving the remaining life to waste away, giving it the name "Planet Eater"
Y/N: alright, so how do you kill it?
Blake: doesn't say.
Winter: you have something that can kill it though Y/N, Miana said that.
Y/N looked down thinking about her, he then closed his eyes, took a deep breath and they shot open.
Y/N: for this legend, where does Ghidorah go?
Blake: wherever it pleases.
Ruby: uh guys?
Y/N: come on, it's a giant animal, shouldn't it be more?
Blake: well you see it's like you, smart and large and has the power to end the earth if it so pleases.
Ruby: guys...
Y/N: but it could migrate.
Ruby: GUYS!
Blake and Y/N: What!?
Y/N's eyes widened when he saw the sky outside, it was yellow and black/gray.
Y/N: keep researching, I'll be back!
Y/N ran out of the library and started making it to the door or Beacon.  He then felt something grab his wrist, it was Velvet.
Y/N: Velvet?
Velvet: I want you to come back to me! Alright?!
Y/N: don't I always?
Velvet: Y/N please! I need you.....please....
Y/N turned around and looked at her.
Y/N: if I don't....
He picked her up by the waist and kissed her on the lips. He then put her down.
Y/N: I'll see you...
He ran out of Beacon and jumped off the side. As he jumped a golden figure was seen coming out of a portal. It looked around and roared.

(It's the roar in the trailer, it's at the end and the trailer is 16 seconds long)