Nano-Metal

Winter POV
The cosmos and I followed Gala Gu to the weapon that will be used to defeat Godzilla.
Cosmos: it feels......cold.
Gala Gu: the air circulation here is....off, you get used to it after some months.
Me: months?
Gala Gu: well what we made wouldn't take a few days.
We walked up to a tarp and it was covering something about fifty meters tall.
Me: what is it?
Gala Gu: a machine of a material called Nano Metal, incredibly powerful, we made this years ago, it took us months to learn about the evolving Nano Metal which will be used to power this.
He ripped the tarp off revealing a giant robot.
Gala Gu: behold! Mecha-Godzilla!

Me: this will kill Godzilla?3rd POVThe cosmos looked at eachother nervously, they didn't like what they were looking at

3rd POV
The cosmos looked at eachother nervously, they didn't like what they were looking at.
Gala Gu: we have three options, remote control, manual control, or let it free and let it do whatever it wants, personally I wouldn't go that route since it's a Robot.
Cosmos: can we go out for some air please?
Winter looked down at them and sighed.
Winter: be quick.
They ran out of the building and started breathing real heavy. First a mysterious man, then an underground area, and now a mechanized monster that hasn't reached its ultimate potential.
Cosmos: we need to tell Godzilla....the rabbit girl! She may be able to talk to them....but we can't get up there.
Winter walked out and put her hand on her hip.
Winter: you really want to warm Godzilla about this.
The cosmos both locked up and looked at her.
Winter: you don't understand that I want this thing dead.
Maina: it will turn on us after you kill Godzilla.
Winter: I don't trust them either, but I'm getting revenge for Ironwood.
Winter's scroll started ringing, it was Weiss.
Winter: hello?
Weiss: Winter, you're not going to believe this!
Winter: what is it?
Weiss: well I'm going on my first mission!
Winter: that's wonderful, where to?
Weiss: an island with off the chart Grimm activity, it's going to be great! Wish me luck.
Winter: alright I will.
She hung up and put the scroll in her pocket.
Velvet POV
Me: finish your call Weiss?
Weiss: already, now are you sure you want to come along for this?
Me: I was the one who put the request in, this was my team's mission, but I wanted to bring JNPR and RWBY as well.
Weiss: what's this island called again?
Me: I don't know its name, but it has a big forest.
Ok I'm planning to take them back to the island where we first ran into Y/N, but they may not know that, I need to see him again, I have a feeling he needs me....some how....
3rd POV
Godzilla continued walking, a bunch of creatures were flying and running around him. He towered over everything on the island.

He looked up into the sky and roared, creating a sound wave reaching for miles, making the waves and winds stronger, the clouds turned black and started to form hurricanes and tornadoes

He looked up into the sky and roared, creating a sound wave reaching for miles, making the waves and winds stronger, the clouds turned black and started to form hurricanes and tornadoes. Rain began pouring over the area with lightning and thunder as well. Godzilla took a step back and looked back at Vale which was hundreds of miles away. He then went to his sleeping position and closed his eyes.
The winds were felt in Vale, though it was slight and far from as powerful than it was as the island. Velvet and the teams when into the Bullhead and got prepared.
Pilot: you kids ready for this?
RWBYJNPRCFVY: Yeah!
Glynda: glad you all are on board, now get some rest, we may not have any quiet for a while so enjoy it while you can.