Encounter In England

Inspired from the book This Is England with permission from the writer Enchancer97

Valerie could feel herself getting high already after only a couple of puffs from the weed that Max scored.  Not surprising, Max always scored good stuff.

She was at a get together with her guy Freddie and his boys.  Gang was more like it.  Freddie was one of the toughest gang members in England.  Anything he wanted, he got.  He did what he wanted.

Freddie was in the corner with a couple of his boys, all of them doing some blow.  Then he went over to her and pulled her up. 

"Hey, baby, gimme a kiss." he said.

Valerie did what he asked and kissed him.  He responded with a deeper kiss, probing her lips with his tongue.  She could hear the guys hooting.

"Damn, Freddie," one said.  "She's so hot."

"I know," Freddie said once they separated.  "Wanna see more?"

They cheered in agreement.  Valerie thought that Freddie wanted her and was going to take her into one of the empty rooms for a quickie.  She didn't know what was happening until Freddie said "Get on that table."

Valerie looked to where he pointed.  There was a small table in the middle of the room littered with beer bottles.  "What's going on?" she asked.

"It's simple, love, you're going to get on that table," Freddie said as he removed his jacket.  "And I'm going to fuck you blind."

Uncertain, Valerie looked at his boys who were leering at her.  "What about them?"

Freddie looked at them.  "They're going to watch.  See what a real woman I have, and be jealous that I have the best fuck in all of England."

Valerie wasn't sure what to do.  She didn't feel right sleeping with Freddie in front of the guys.  But there was something wicked and naughty about the whole thing.

Freddie was looking at her.  "Do you have a problem with that?"

She pointed at the guys. "I don't want them touching me."

"Nobody's touching you but me," Freddie said.  "You're my woman and anyone putting their fucking hands on you is going to have a severe problem." He looked at his boys.  "Understand? Try it and it's your ass."

"Yeah, Freddie," they said.  "We got it."

"Good," Freddie removed his shirt.  "You only get to watch, not touch." He pointed at Valerie. "Well, what's it going to be, love."

"Okay," she said.  "I'll do it."

"Good," he said.  "Get on that table now."

Someone cleared the table.  Valerie went over and sat down.  She watched as Freddie undid his pants and moved closer.  They kissed again.  Soon Valerie relaxed as Freddie's hands moved over her.  She was getting into it as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. 

"Take off your top," Freddie hissed as he pulled back.  "Show us what you're hiding."

Valerie pulled off her top as the guys stared.  Their eyes really bulged when her bra followed.  Not to mention their pants.  She hoped they didn't get any ideas but she wasn't worried.  Freddie would never let them near her.  She could hear them mumbling to each other about how hot she was.

"Nice," Freddie said as he fondled and kissed them.  Valerie enjoyed his attention, she loved how dominant he was. 

Then Freddie moved her back on the table.  Standing between her legs he removed her underwear. 

"Hell yeah." someone said.

"Get that, Freddie." said another.  They sounded worked up.

Freddie pulled down his own clothing, then he leaned over and slid right in.  Valerie was surprised at how excited she was.  She couldn't believe they were doing this with the guys watching everything.

Freddie began to move roughly, his thrusts matching the chanting of "Go, Freddie" from the boys.  Valerie watched his face set in concentration as he pumped on.  She found herself going with it as she returned his movements.

"You like that, don't you," he gasped.  "Who's my dirty bird?"

"Me."

"Whose your man?" he said as he continued his pounding.

Valerie could feel herself turning inside out.  This was so good. 

"Don't hear you." Freddie groaned.

"You are!"

"Damn right."

As the guys chanted "Go, Freddie! Go, Freddie!" Valerie exploded.  She watched as Freddie tensed and yelled "Fuck yeah!"

He pulled away and got dressed.  "Show's over, boys.  You can go."

Valerie got dressed.  The guys left.  She sat with her man and they shared a joint.  There was nothing she wouldn't do for him.

"That was the best." Freddie said.  "And so are you, the best in all of England."