Confrontation Kinza

Sherry walked out of the room and I knew he was going to eavesdrop, I didn't care as long as I knew what was going on, I didn't care if he told the whole world, Never mind I take that back.

"Jhee Beti, abb hamney faislah cardiah, tum meri aur sherry kis sath London auu ghi."

"KHIAH?!!" My stomach bursted in anxiety and confusion exploded in my mind. 

"Come on, this probably is a surprise to you.." Agha-Jhee sighed for a second before starting to me again. "Do you want to go with us."

This was so much of a shock, I just stayed quiet. Before I remembered Arsal. "Abb muijhe wahapar que jaana hai?" 

He gave a small chuckle and so did Bee-Jan. "Look, your parents want you to, and so do everyone else in this house, before anymore damage is done-"

"What to you mean by damage??" I interrupted him and I knew that it wasn't nice, but I needed to know.  

"We'll talk about this later, you can go now."

I decided to listen and I walked out of the room and I saw 3 figures standing. Quickly Jiya ran out of her standing place and ran to me.

"Yar tum harrito mazze aja in ghen!!" She shouted.

I smacked my lips and clicked my tongue, "Yar muijhe nahi jhaana koi london wondon!" Her face became long.

"Why?! What's your reason? Why don't you wanna go to london? And plus your not even going to get bored Sherry hoighe nah. And plus unka pass aik resturank bhiha. Kinza itna fun hoigha, kitna mazze igha tum ko!!"

"Tum aseh kario jesa tum jario london!" Then a thought filled my brain. If she went to London than Arsal will be mine and I'll live with him in peace.