Zakheria food

I took a deep breath, trying my hardest to fill my lungs with breath. My hands were still covered in blood. It had been years since we held a 'girl' for hostage. This criminal club needed the money. She reminded me of Zeenat, so stubborn, so attractive, so innocent.

"Sir, we haven't gaven her any food yet. Should we?"

"I will," I got up and clutched the tray walking back to her room. She laid on the rim of the bench, her eyes closed but tears fell down them.

"Hey," I said softly.  

Her eyes opened and she gasped, getting up but pained. "What are you doing here? Trying to poison me?" She asked.

"I'm not trying to do anything but give you some food, I don't know if you ate or not."

"Your evil!"

"I know I am, did you eat before you stepped into the car?"

"Your trying to kill me right, do something to me, your putting drugs in that food." She gulped crying.

"I am not trying to do anything to you Kinza if that's right?" I asked. She didn't answer so I continued. "Me and my brothers need some money, that's all we need you for, I won't be doing anything to you, I promise." I tried giving a small smile. 

"Your a coward! Are you crazy!? What the hell! you kidnapped me and your giving me promises!"

"Sorry," I said wondering if I did something wrong.

Before she could say anything her stomach growled. "I was fasting today, didn't get to do iftaar."

I felt alittle guilty. "Was your brother and you going to do that? Did I stop you?"

"Kind of, and so did the fire, and so did limits and so did the agha-jee and so did the sorry."