Kinza Hunger And Money

I sat eating and crying it had bee 3 whole days since I ate, on the first day I came here I refused to eat even a little bit. The second day, today my stomach is growling so badly. I don't ever feel hungry, hungry. Only if I haven't ate for 2 days I start feeling a little hungry, just not that much. It's weird explains why I am so skinny. 

"Hey," the man- Zakheria I heard came back inside with a smile.

I didn't return it, I still felt uneasy around him. Not because he was a criminal, because it was so funny to find a nice kidnapper.

"Look, I don't want to hold you hostage for a long time, can you tell me your father's phone number, you'd forgot your phone in the car so I-"

"444-564-0067," I said not engaging in any conversation.

He called and I heard my father's voice, he acted so cruel. And my father was soft and said he would bring the money. But he asked for 5 lakh.

I was scared, my father didn't have a business. My father had a very low paying job, to low paying. And my mother only had fake jewelry from Peshawar because she thought it was gonna get stolen.

He ended the phone call and looked to me, saw the expression on my face and began to look guilty, "is to much?"

My face gave him the answer.

"i am so sorry this criminal mastermind club needs the money or else I would have put it to 2 lakh."