Prison Zakaria

I stuck my tongue out at Zeenat as she stood on the carpet. "Khiah, huwa abbh tum aisa khoon dekhrihoon?" I teased in an innocent voice. 

I blinked, Zain was talking to me, "Sir is something wrong?" He asked.

"Nahi, tum batau, khiah kheriteh tum?" I asked.

"Woh, larki behosh, hoghiye hain." 

"Khiah!!? Tum nhein muijhe pehla kuin nahi batheya?" I asked angrilly as I rushed into the small room where we kept her. She lay, her sickening face was shrouded by a gag. She looked dead, but she wasn't and she hadn't fainted either.

I took her by the neck, her brown orbs opened, "You ugly rascal, faking your death, isn't as easy as it seems!!!!!" She struggled to get out of my grip, but did something so stupid, she pulled off her gag, and bit my wrist, letting go had become a fantasy to her. My skin was being pinched by her monstrous teeth, I yanked her head and slammed it on the wooden bench. Her temples started to bleed. I sucked in some breath. "Kinza," her face looked at me. 

"How do you know my name?"

"I don't know it just came to me," I was uttering the truth, and obviously she didn't believe it. She kept staring at me bizarrely. "Anyway, yeah." I walked out of her small prison.