Coward Sherry

I started the car and she decided to sit at the back seat. I couldn't careless and wasn't going to hang around doing nothing. We had to go visit Agha-Jee. The sun was hidden by the layer of black, it was 4:00 AM. The car ride was going smoothly until two black clad figures jumped off there motorcycles and one held a pistol. Instantly I panicked, I jumped out of the car and shouted for Kinza to run as well.

I ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran, until I reached the hospital I saw both of Arsal and Jhiya who were talking thickly. I told them everyting that happened, even the fire. There eyes were coated with a layer of confusion and Jhiya broke into dry sobs. 

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Arsal screeched in a quiet whisper. He stared and stared, until he shook his head and said in a weak voice, "I'm completely, in this fantasy of mine, that this is a dream, well if it is, it's my worst nightmare ever!!!!!!!!" He kept his calm for a few minutes before, "We're going back, go tell everyone over there!"

"Shouldn't someone be doing a pep talk right now," I said getting onto the motorcycle.

"Be careful, don't die." Arsal said plainly.

"Great, now we're all bloody inspired!" 

"Shut up, COWARD!"