Asleep Kinza

I breathed, my tongue stuck to my mouth with blood and I had a shortage for saliva. I opened my eyes to see a white-clad figure, thirst and hunger churned my stomach. The man was dressed in off-white head to toe. He had a scruffy beard and thinning hair, he sat cross-legged on an armchair, it wasn't long until I realized I was in an office of some sort. I puffed my cheeks painfully and my palm clenched my burning forehead. He came closer, sitting on the bench, his oval face boomed in my eyes.

"Who are you!?" I asked, my mouth feeling dry again. His finger caressed my throbbing countenance. The tip of it falling to my lips. He held it still, then pressed hard.

"Who am I? Your one cute chick, your one talker, you don't even see the deadly disadvantages, by talking to me." His voice was stern, but yet timid, well at least sounded like it.

"What the F are you talking about man?"

"The thing that your forgetting," the window in the corner offered shinning moonlight, his eyes were shone light hazel, and his face was painted plastic. His pencil-thin lips curled into a twisted smile. "The thing that everyone forgets, when they enter The Thing."

"C'mon don't act as you know me!"

"I don't have to act," he pulled himself up and then turned for the door. "No one acts when they don't know, and they don't act if they know." He said before leaving. I screamed and sobbed, but no one heard a thing.