Kinza Welcome Back

3 days later

I wanted to take a shower- oh sorry I needed to take a shower. But the hard iron grip of my mother's wouldn't allow me to do so. I could barely breathe as she hugged me. Crying against my shoulder. 

"Mama-" my voice cracked and I began crying as well. I don't know why, I didn't feel nearly as bad as I did when I first died out in that place. 

"My sweet little baby, I have missed you so much!" She growled out before her tears.

The days I spent kidnapped had an eldritch kind of appeal to them. That man, Zakharia- Oh how idiotic and pathetic he was. An excuse for a kidnapper.

After Mama had stopped squeezing me to death, Bee-Jan hugged me and cried to my head. I cried as well even though I didn't feel like it. It was just so natural. 

Jhiya hugged me as well, I didn't cry. I wasn't happy to see her. I kinda just pushed her aside, internally I was like you piece of shit. But outwardly I just gave her a raise of an eyebrow. 

Arsal looked at me and he was crying too!!!!!!! I died- my only crush was freaking crying for me!!!

"Kinza- it's so good to see you," DJ said. I smiled- I missed him too. I turned around and kissed him on his forehead.

Then I turned to Sherry and shouted as many swears as I possibly could. My mouth was dried or else I would have continued. 

"Kinza- Kinza, we've already screamed at him enough!" Arsal said with a small chuckle. He said it almost like he wanted to lighten the mood. "He learned his lesson," Arsal shared a small look with Sherry. Or maybe I was just imagining it, it was a serious look- I decided on the fact that I was just imagining it.