Phone Sherry

All we found was a car and her phone, GREAT. I held the phone in my hands.

"Yeh khiah karliah Sherry tum nheigh, yeh khiah karlioh!" Whispered Arsal. We went back to the hospital and with Jalal Phupha we went to the police station.

Jalal Phupha was calm and quiet, not like he was at all at home. He didn't criticize me, or he didn't even say what were you both doing. Nazhakat Checha came as well. After no luck we all went home to find, Masuema Aunty standing, Jalal Phupha shook his oval countenance.

"Sherry, meri Kinza ko khiah huwa hai????" She cried. Arsal's mother came and patted her on the back. They all said many nasty comments, enough was enough, I couldn't take it. 

I ran into the lawn, I put my face in my hand and let the fresh air of northern Pakistan wash over me. My throat twisted and turned parched, I wet it with a layer of saliva. I was enjoying the thick silence when a buzzing sound and an object vibrated against my left thigh. I pulled Kinza's phone out of my pocket. It said Reesha on it, I knew wasn't nice, but I decided to hear and tell her friend she was not available.

"Hello, Kinza tum mera phone kui nahi utari thi, tum hein paathey hai kitna muijhe aur Mama ko tum seigh pyaare hai?" She asked sarcastically, I was flabborgasted, before she started to squawk in a nasty tone about what Kinza has to do if she comes to Peshawar again. Right then, she asked why was she not talking. I flipped out the phone, for some reason my mind was being centered around t people, Kinza was shone her bright, brown orbs swiveled on the edge of my mind, then came the picture of my strict mother, her long black hair in a net at the back of her head, It seemed like I'd done something bad.