Arsal Kinza

I stood as Jalal phuppha pull down his phone in distress. "The man asked for 6 lakh," he breathed his mouth gone dry.

"What?" Nazakhat checha got up with a pained look at his face. Agha-Jhee on his wheel chair exited the room.

"Is what Masuema-beti told me is real?" He looked at Sherry who hadn't had a look on his face it was weird. Hard to picture him not having an expression, it wasn't blank, it wasn't shamed or at least wanted to be blank.

"Yeah, they asked for 6 lakh," Jalal phuppha breathed after the long pause of silence.

"Don't worry we'll help you," Baba said smiling. "Kinza will be alright I promise."

"Thank you."

I sat on the bench my throat parched and I was feeling to shitty to get a class of water, too tired, so tired, of everything. I felt so bad for Sherry, I keep hating Jhiya as usual, but a lot when she said that she actually loves me, and I just discovered my love for Kinza.

I hope she could understand that I love her after she comes back, I need to tackle this situation with my brain not my heart. But for sure I will get her. No matter what game Jhiya plays to attract me to her, I will get Kinza. I needed to talk to Agha-Jhee first, I know that Bee-Jan is the head and she loves Kinza more than anything, that's why she didn't allow them her parents to divorce until she has a life of her own. I thought it was dumb, but now I understand why.

Kinza was sensitive, that's what I used to think, but now I know she was too strong. I know that doesn't make any sense, it wasn't supposed too.