Sorry Sherry

After Kinza blew up, Arsal walked to me with an unpleasant face. "Uss neigh tumse baath, kari ti, tum neigh usko bhatteya that talakh khey pappers final, hora hai, qui khein tum kho as seigh bilkhul nahi karna chayeh thah or if usko paathe chalghia that-"

"Kiski talakh?" Said an obnoxious voice as Jhiya walked around. "Kahain hammery talakh nahi hori, qui khein woh din merrily sabseigh ahem hoigha jab tum paghal hokhair talakh khey papers finalize karo!!"

"Jhiya, tum neigh uss hai baath kari thi nah,"

"Question or answer." She put her hands on her hips menacingly, with a petite smile carved along her mouth. 

"Why'd you talk to her about this matter,"

"What matter!" I finally shouted.

"Tum hein nahi paattah khiah??"

"Isliah mein ap dono seigh poochrah hoon, qui khey mujhe paatha hai." I uttered unsarcastically. 

"Nahi, tum mein pooch nah nahi chayeh if tum hein paatha ho." Jhiya said in a matter of factly tone.

"He's being sarcastic, Bhuddhoo." 

"Yar mujhe hein bhattau gha nahi, ka khiah hora hain?"

"Tum hein to already paatha hein that Jalal Phuppha aik, paaghal mariza heineh aur woh baba ka step brother hain, to chachi-jan sirf isliah unko bardash karihain kui khein Kinza khey wajaseh, jab woh uski ghar challejiengi phir unki divorce hogiaghi." She explained.

"Or iss bhuddhoo bhaath bhaath par uss hai torchoir kariah." Arsal screeched.

"serves her right," annoyance laced with her words, before she noticed something. "Tum hein uss hai itni hamdardy kui kareho?" 

They both bickered when Agha-Jhee came. "KInza, abb hie takh niechah nahi iye."

Both Arsal and Jhiya's face filled with panick. I answered considering there bizzare faces. "Agha-Jhee, woh Kinza, us kie toh tabbiyat karab hai."

"hain us kie  tabbiyat toh karab hoigie, jo ppora din kuch nahi khiah or phir abbhi beenahi kuch khiah. Mein us hein bulacar laathi hoon." Bee-Jan said in a shallow voice.

"NAHI!!!!!!" Shouted Sherry, Jhiya and Arsal in unision. 

"Actually, Sherry nhei ussa koi bhaat kari, jo kinza ko bahaut boorey laggie. To Sherry uss hai jakar maffi mangley, toh phir woh ajjhiegy." Jhiya said woth a sly smirk.

"Hain," Arsal whispered returning a small smile.

I walked to the corner of the left hall which was Kinza's room. She was sitting on her couch with a thick textbook in her hands. She flipped through the book and many divergent pages with colorful text. "Kinza," she noticed me, the book flew out of her hands and I squirmed to get it. When I noticed the book cover my eyes popped open. It was Aboriginal Societies Of Depression. "Kinza mere paas, same book hai." Her face was guilty and her narrow fingers fidgeted.

"Sherry, woh actually, when I ran into my room, I noticed it was your room, so I was about to go when this book caught my eye.-"

Instantly I interrupted her and she became pale. "Oh so madam koi revenge bee laina atha hai." I said with a teasing smirk.

"Mein," she nervously laughed. "Why would I be like Arsal or Jhiya, hein?" She said glumly, before getting up from her couch. "So, your in World Traditions." 

"Your trying to change the subject, well sorry to tell you, but I'm not like that, mostly all londoners are tattle tail, and make the damsel in distress get in trouble."

"If you do anything like that! I'll kill you!!" She screeched. 

"Just do this for me and I'll forget this ever existed," For some reason I like teasing her.

"And what is that?" 

"Accept my sorry," I said.

"Why you asking sorry for?"

"Invading your privacy," I said in an obvious tone. 

"Oh, forgot all about that, and yeah sure."

For the rest of the time I was in there, we talked about school and subjects, until Arsal came and shouted, "Chand deknay jaana hai?"

"Hain," both of us screamed back in unision. we walked out as Jhiya's mother came. 

"Kinza bheti, aajh sahoor kliyah muttur palaw rakawah hai, tumhein kitchen mein jaana kliyah koi zurroorat nahi hai." She said in a rude tone.

"Chachi jan, whotto kaal kiha, aur taza bhiha. Bee-Jan ko passend nahi carti." Kinza said.

"Phir, Jhiya kuch banaleghi," She started walking off.

"Maggher mein qui nahi bana saacthih, aur if Jhiya koh bananah hai to woh mujhse be help lassucthiha."

"Jab mena aik faisleh cardiah phir cardiah.Weisa bhi, mujhe koi shaukh nahi hai pooreyh Ramzan is Zillat mein ghuzzarneh."

"Khiah!!!" her face was startled in confusion and frustration.