Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

I started to make a letter for Jihyo.

Dear Jihyo

Thank you for giving me a pair of rubber shoes. Thank you so much. I really want to have a rubber shoes but my money is not enough. I wanted to join in the basketball team but I don't have a pair of rubber shoes. And thank you for giving my sister a doll. She always dreamed that she had one. Her money is not enough too. BTW, thank you for you kind heart.

From, Jeon Jungkook

I write and put it to an envelope. I give it to a worker.

"Can you please put it to the mail office for me?" I said as I do an aegyo.

"Of course! Anything for you! Is this for Jihyo?" She asked. I nooded. After that she left.

Jihyo's POV

I was fixing my things but my appa called me.

"Jihyo! Jihyo come down here!" Appa shouted.

"Coming" I replied.

As I sat at the couch, appa gave me an envelope.

"There is a letter for you from the orphanage" he said.

"Ehh? Jinja?" I quickly get the envelope from his hands and go to my room. I open it.

Dear Jihyo

Thank you for giving me a pair of rubber shoes. Thank you so much. I really want to have a rubber shoes but my money is not enough. I wanted to join in the basketball team but I don't have a pair of rubber shoes. And thank you for giving my sister a doll. She always dreamed that she had one. Her money is not enough too. BTW, thank you for your kind heart.

From, Jeon Jungkook

I put it back in the envelope and put it to my drawer. I get an envelope, paper and a pen. I started writing too.

After that, I asked for the help of the maids to come with me since I am still 7 years old.

"Appa! I will go to the post office. I am with one of maids. No need to worry" I said and pecked appa's cheeks.

"Is that a love letter?" Appa asked.

"Appa! Aniyo!" I replied and go outside.

After that, we go back home and eat dinner.

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook" the workers called me.

"Coming!" I replied and go downstairs.

"Jungkook! Here! There is a letter for you!" She said and gave me a envelope.

I get the letter and thanked her "kamsahamnida". After, I go to my room and read it.

Dear Jungkook

Your welcome. BTW, this is the first time that someone had thanked me by writing a letter. Because I'm just 7. And I will be living there when I am 10. I wish we can see each other and be good friends.