Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV

I woke up laying at Jihyo's head. Jihyo is still laying at my shoulder.

I had just realized, I had woken up still on this traffic. What cause this traffic?!

Suddenly, our bus driver got a call. After the call, he announced something.

"I got a call from the principal! All of you don't have classes due to this traffic" He announced. We cheered because of happiness.

Because they are loud cheer, Jihyo had woken up.

"What happened?" Jihyo asked with her eyes half closed.

"Tommorow, we don't have class! So, they cheered because they don't have a class" I explained and she nodded.

She looked at the window and she is shocked. She looked at me again.

"We are still in traffic? Before I sleep, this is the exact place and exact position of the bus" She said with her big eyes. Hehe. She is so cute.

"Ahh yeah! We are still here! I wonder what cause this traffic" I said and she hummed.

After, Jin-hyung called me.

"Jungkook! Come to my house tomorrow" Jin-hyung said.

I don't like to go to their house again. Her cousin, Jennie, she bothers me. She always say that we are getting married. We played wedding but me as the groom and she as the bride and Jin-hyung as the priest. I only did that so she will not be upset.

"No way hyung!" I said and look away.

"Fine! I just post this on my IG" he said and showed me a picture on his phone. It's a picture of me and Jihyo sleeping together.

"H-how? Argh!" I gasped. He smirked at me.

"I'll post it now" He said and pushing the post button.

"Fine!" I said and agreed.

"Yes!" He cheered.

"By the way, why do you want me to go to your house?" I asked. Then, he smiled. Not just a smile but an evil smile. Oh no! This is going to be bad news for me.

"I'll go out tomorrow. So, take care of my cousin, Jennie!" He said.

What?! Take care of Jennie. Tomorrow is going to be the worst day of my life. Eotteohke?

"Go here at 9" he added. For another time, what?! It's too early. Hmm. Ahh! I'll invite the Park siblings.

"Ehh Jihyo" I said and she hummed.

"Can you and your brother and sister come with me?" I asked.

"Where are we going?" She asked back.

"We are going to Jin-hyung's house" I replied. She nooded.

"Sure!" She said.

"The address is ________!" I said.

"Yeah, ok!" She said as she is annoyed.

"Are you sure you want to come with me tommorow? I mean... you can just say if you don't like" I asked.

"I am coming tomorrow" she said.

"Okay! Suit yourself" I said go back to sleep because we are still in this traffic.

1 hour later

Jihyo's POV

Finally! This bus starts to move! Jungkook is still asleep. But then, the bus suddenly stops again. Ugh! What is the reason for this traffic.