Chapter 14

Jihyo's POV

Finally! The bell rings for us to dismiss. I quickly get my bag and find my friends.

Where are they?! I keep looking for them. Aish! I'll just call them.

Calling Penguin🐧

Penguin🐧:Yes unnie?

Thomas🚂:Where are you guys?

Penguin🐧:We are here at the librar-

Thomas🚂:Stay there and wait for me

Call Ended

I didn't even let Mina to say goodbye to me. I quickly turn my phone to silent mode and go to the library and see Mina and Jimin-oppa studying together.

They look sweet together. I'll take a picture of them. When they get married, this is my gift for them.

I forgot that my phone's flash. Oops! They saw it.

"Yah! Jihyo-ahh!" Jimin whisper-shouted. Well, we are at the library. Duh!

"Let's go and find the others" I said. I pulled their wrist and get out of the library.

"Wait... Why don't you call them?" Mina asked. Why didn't I think of that?!

"I thought they are with you but it was just the two of you" I said as I contacted Momo-unnie.

Calling Dancing Mochine💃

Goddess✨:Unnie! Where are you?!

Dancing Mochine💃:The question is, Where are you, Mina and Jimin?! All of us are worried. Especially Jungkook. We keep calling you but you are not responding

Goddess✨:Ehh? I must turn it to silent a while ago. I go to the library. Sorry

Dancing Mochine💃:Aish! We will just go there. Where are you guys?

Goddess ✨:We are here outside the library

Dancing Mochine💃:Just wait there. Wait for us, Arasseo?

Goddess✨:Ne, Bye!

Dancing Mochine💃:Bye

Call Ended

"Where are they?" Mina asked. I put my phone on my pocket and face her.

"They will go here now. Let's just wait for them" I said. I roam my eyes to look of they are here.

"There they are" Jimin-oppa said. He pointed them running. Jungkook quickly run to me and hugged me like he didn't saw me for 10 years.

"What's wrong?" I asked. We is still hugging me. I saw them, my friends, laughing. Especially Rosé-unnie.

"Okay! That's enough" Chen-oppa said. Jungkook didn't listen. He still keeps squeezing me.

We stayed like that for like 5 minutes. My friends didn't to anything. And Finally! He broke the hug and looked at me.

"Where have you been?" He asked. You can tell that he is like 50% worried and 50% angry. I look at him straightly at his eyes.

"Sorry! I've been looking for Mina and Jimin-oppa" I said. And again, he hug me. I signalled my friends to help me.

"Don't do that ever again" he said. I nodded many times like a kid. Well, I'm cute though. He broke the hug, again. I can finally breathe properly.

"Let's go now guys" Jisoo-unnie said. We all agreed. Jungkook held my hands and walk with me until to the car.

"Hyung! Why don't Mina join in your car and Jihyo to mine?" Jungkook asked to Jimin-oppa. Jimin-oppa nodded.

Jungkook smile widely and get my wrist and dragged me to his car. This kid really makes my day. He open his car door for me. I get inside and wait for him to go inside.

"Thank you" I said. He smiled and kiss my forehead. I hold his hand while he is driving. He is really sweet today.

He keeps glancing at me while he is driving. Everytime he glance, he smile at me. I just smile at him back.

"Yah! Do us in driving! We might got into an accident" I said. He chuckled and look straightly on the road.

"Yes, my love" he said. I blushed so hardly. My face is getting hot. It's burning up.

"Are you okay, my cream?" He asked. I keep hiding my face from him to hide my burning face.

"Yah! Focus on the road" I said. He hold my hand so I look at it. He smiled at me before speaking.

"It's traffic" he said. I looked outside and his right. It reminds me of something.

"It reminds me when we are kids. When it's traffic and you laid your head to my shoulder" he said. Now I remember it. We are also so sweet those days.

"Ahh! Yeah! I still remember that" I said. I get my phone to look at the time. It's already 6:52 pm! Aish! Eomma will be very angry.

"Yeah! I remember that I have a crush on you too" he said.

To be continued...

Happy Birthday Momo! Happy Birthday to our Dancing Machine! We love you~❤️

By the way, sorry I haven't updated it. I am busy streaming Yes or Yes. That song is Lit🔥

Stream it too. I want it to have 100M views already. Hehe!