Chapter 4

Jihyo's POV

I am the leader of the most popular group in the school. But I am only 7 years old, I don't know how to be a leader.

And wait, the guys name is Jeon Jungkook. Is he the Jungkook that I am writing a letter with? Is he my penpal? Maybe, but I am not sure yet.

He said in the letter he wants to join in the basketball team and I gave him  a pair of rubber shoes. And he has a sister and I gave her a doll. If my rubber shoes is with him, then he is the Jungkook I want to be friends with.

But the Jungkook that I was talking about is at the orphanage.

And plus, why can't he recognized me at first. He knew my name. I am still giving a letter to him but he doesn't.

After lunch break, we go to our classroom. We are just in time. The teacher is not yet here. But few minutes later, she is here.

"Is somebody wants to join in the basketball team? The one who will join from our class should be seven." Ms. Song said.

RM-oppa, Jin-oppa, Hobi-oppa, Suga-oppa, V-oppa, Jungkook-oppa, and of course my brother, Jimin raised their hand.

"Okay! Exact seven! You should have a pair of rubber shoes" Ms. Song said. They nooded.

Wants to join in the basketball team ✓

If he wears the rubber shoes that I gave him, he is the Jungkook.

"Jungkook! You have a pair of rubber shoes?" RM-oppa asked from behind him.

"Yes!" He said proudly.

"Ahh! I have forgot that you are already rich" RM-oppa said.

"No! When I was still in the orphanage I have a pair of rubber shoes already" Jungkook said.

"How?" RM-oppa asked again.

"Is it because a little girl donated a pair of rubber shoes and gave it to you?" I asked.

"Y-yes! How did you know that? Are you stalking me?" He asked. I am not a stalker.

"Aniyo! I just guess it. Are you from the orphanage?" I asked.

"Yes! You are a stalker!" He said and pointed at me.

"I am not! Hmph" I said and get my books.

"Hey I am just joking" Jungkook said and patted my shoulder.

He is from the orphanage also😱. Maybe he is adopted already. Maybe he is Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Do you have a little sister that is from the orphanage also?" I asked. He nodded

"Nothing! Is her name is Somi?" I asked annd I have received another nod.

"Wae?" He asked while he was reading.

"Nothing" I said and go back to what I am doing.

From the orphanage✓
Have a little sister from the orphanage✓
Sister named Somi✓

Oh my! He is Jungkook! Wait! There is still the rubber shoes and the letters.

Jungkook's POV

There is something wrong with Jihyo. It's like she follows me. Is he really the Jihyo, my penpal. Maybe but if she has the letter that I am giving to her.

Dissmisal Time

At the school bus, Jihyo sitted next to me. RM-hyung to Jimin-hyung, V-hyung to Jin-hyung, Suga-hyung to Hobi-hyung, Nayeon-noona to Tzuyu, Jeongyeon-noona to Momo-noona, Dahyun to Chaeyoung, Sana-noona to Mina, Rosé to Jisoo, Jennie to Lisa.

About a while ago, Jihyo talks about my sister. I will introduce her to Jihyo.

Jihyo's POV

"Jihyo!" Jungkook called me.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Want to meet my sister?" He asked me.

"Sure?" I said.

"Somi-ahh! Come here!" Jungkook commanded.

"But the bus is moving" the girl said. The girl looks like she is 5 years old.

"Just transfer quickly" Jungkook commanded again.

The girl transferred at Jungkook's side.

"Somi-ahh! I want you to meet, Jihyo!" Jungkook introduced me.

"Hello Somi! Nice to meet you" I said and smiled widely.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Somi asked. Jungkook blushed.

"I am too young for those! So are you" Jungkook said.

"Hmph!" She said and go back to her place while it's traffic.

10 minutes later

It has been 10 minutes but the bus is not moving. I am feeling a little cold because there is an aircon above me.

I hugged myself and chattered. But, Jungkook has notice me and he gave me a jacket. He put the jacket to me.

"Here!" Jungkook said as he puts his jacket to my shoulders.

"Wear this so you'll be not cold" He added.

"Kamsahamnida" I said.

"It's okay! We're friends, right?" He said and offered his hands.

"Of course we are friends" I said and gave him my hands for a handshake.

Jungkook's POV

I saw Jihyo chattering and embracing herself. She is feeling cold. I lend her my jacket.

"Here!" I said and put my jacket to her shoulders.

"Wear this so you'll not be cold" I added.

"Kamsahamnida" she said. Ahh! She looks cute. I have to admit but she is cuter than my sister.

"It's okay! We're friends, right?" I said and offered my hands for a handshake.

"Of course we are friends" she said and we have done a handshake.

20 minutes later

It has been 20 minutes since the bus haven't move from this traffic. I wonder what's causing this traffic.

But, since it's has been 30 minutes that we have been here, Jihyo has fallen asleep. And at my shoulders. I lay my head at her head and fallen asleep too.

Hey! I am too young for this. I am still 7 years old. I saw this at the movies. It's about two lovers laying on each other's head. But when I got 18 years old, I will marry Jihyo. Wait... what?!? Why Jihyo? Am I falling for her?!?

I am still too very young. I think I am falling for Jihyo. I think I am falling for my best friend.

After thinking, I have fallen asleep.

Jin's POV

I was about to call Jungkook for the airplane that I have saw. We are so amazed if we saw an airplane.

I look at my back and I saw Jihyo and Jungkook laying in each other's head.

I had picture them with my phone. I have been sneaking my phone at my underwear all the times.

If Jungkook didn't follow me, I don't have to think twice but to post it.

To be continued...