Part 29: Truth

A/N: Hi guys! sorry SUPER SLOW komag UD. Hindi kasi ako nag susulat kapag hindi ko feel. kasi feeling ko parang magiging "pilit"ung story. I received coupleofmessages regarding the UD and ido think that you guys deserve it. haha! sorry super bagal but nag compensate naman ako kasi 2 UDs na mag kasunod to. heart heart. :)

__

Darren

Gusto kong ipakita kay Carina na paninindigan ko ang pagiging ama ng dinadala nya. Afterall, I am starting anew.

Pero wala naman talagang magiging kapalit si Kyle eh. Saan nalang ako pupunta?i am so lost.

Her doctor who is my old fling, Selena, said I should go to carina’s checkup Sabi ko sa kanya, hindi ako pupunta sa clinic nya dahil may inaasikaso akong kaso.

But I think I should be more supportive and drop by.

I silently entered the clinic and neither of them notice me.

I was to call out carina when I heard something that made me hate her forever.

“Selena, salamat sa pag tulong mo saakin na mapaniwala si Darren..”

“I did this because you threatened me.” the doctor said

“Let bygones be bygones! Napaniwala naman natin sya na anak nya to diba?”

Selena saw me but continued as if she didn’t

“again, I did this because you threatened me that you would ruin our family business.” Selena said.

“So that’s it, huh?” I said

“YOU MONSTER! ALAM MO NANAKIKINIG SYA?!” Carina slapped the doctor

“BITCH YOU DESERVE IT!” She shouted and slapped her back

I came between them at pinaghiwalay ko sila

“Darren I can explain!” Carina said while she’s crying; I faced Selena

“Selena, salamat.” I said

“And you, I’m done with you.”I said as I shove her away

“No! you can’t do that!! Your dad will get mad at you!”She shouted at me

She made me hurt the only girl I will ever love.

The person who made me better.

The person who accepted me even if I’m broken.

She fixed me.