Part 30: My Heroin

Darren

Kahit anong gawin ko, hindi ko kayang lumayo sa kanya.

At kahit anong pagsisinungaling ko sa sarili na kaya kong wala sya, alam ko na kahit kailan, sya lang ang nasa puso ko.

At ngayon, baka mawala yung nag iisang taong minahalko ng higit pa sa sarili ko.

Ngayon, baka mawala yung tao nung una palang, ipinaglaban ko na.

maaring hindi talaga ako ang para sa kanya.

Kasi gago ako eh.

Parusa na sakin ng Dyos ito dahil sa lahat ng babaeng niloko ko.

She’s my karma. My painfully beautiful karma and I’ll still choose to feel this karma because she’s the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I’m the worst thing that has come to her life.

She’s the best for me, while I’m the worst for her.

I screwed up.

Now I’m running against time to see her.

To see that she’s still here.

This is my problem. I am a quitter. I quit. I stop. I fuck things up.

But that’s the deal about us humans. We do mistakes, but it defines us. Our mistakes define who we are.

They are our battle scars.

And I did not giving up because I let her go. I let her go because it’s the right thing to do.  I’m not backing out with my decision to separate myself from her life, but this time I’ll just look at her from afar.

I’n unhealthy for her, and we both know it.

I entered the ER and saw Camz and Xavier

“Asan sya?!” Xavier did not talk to me but he pointed the direction instead

I saw doctors and nurses clamor around her

I run towards her.

“Kyle!!! I’m here. I’m here. Fight for me. I’ll never leave again.ipromise! just live. Kyle! Dammnit!” I said as I cry

I do not deserve her, but I want to be with her. This is so frustrating..

“Sir, isa ka pa eh. Pwede po bang bigyan natin ng distansya yung pasyente kasi critical ang kalagayan nya?”

I placed both my hands up on my head and sat on the cold floor.