3

I wake up to my phone ringtone, Colors by Halsey. Must be one of the team. Sarah. I check the time and... 9:00 AM! Uh-Oh. I'm so very late. I pick up and act all innocent talking with a pissed Sarah.

(Sarah bold. Gemma normal.)

Hello.

And what is that!?

Sorry. Must've overslept. I didn't mean to just like ditch you or something.

We agreed on meeting at 8:30! You're usually the first or second to show up and now? Anyway, hurry up and don't stand there guessing what to wear different. Just wear your outfit. The silver one. It suits you perfect Any way.

Ok. Sorry again. See ya.

End of call

And with that I hang up and get ready in an instant. I met with them and apologize a lot till every single one of them says it's okay. We then just keep walking and chatting about random stuff. Brody and I intertwined our hands. Then we heard a girl singing. Such an awesome voice, I hope mine is like that. I can tell the song is Levi's.

"Do you guys wanna get lunch?" Sarah asked

"Yeah. Sounds good." Brody said

"Cool." I said

"Hey, how about we-" Levi said but trailed off when he heard the girl singing

"She's singing one of my songs." Levi said

"Yeah. I noticed. Her voice is amazing." I said

"Like someone I know." Brody whispered to my ears

"No, she's so much better." I said, causing him to roll his eyes.

"She's pretty good." Preston said and I pointed my hand to him as a gesture for Brody to say, 'see? I told you so.' Only for him to roll his eyes once again.

"I have an idea." Levi said

"GO FOR IT!" I tell him a bit loudly and sort if demanding as I know what he's thinking about. He nodded, covered his face with his hat and walked toward the girl.

People started gasping and whispering. Then Levi started singing with her. I could tell she was her happiest that moment. And the song, it's so freaking awesome. The girl stood up, introduced herself for Levi. And she sorta started.... fan girling? I dunno.. maybe. But it was cute.

"Monsters! Run!" Someone yelled. People screamed and ran
Levi took the girl somewhere safe while we took care of the basherbots

"Oh great. Basherbots!" Sarah said

"Come on guys, it's morphing time! Power stars!" Brody started

"Lock in! Ready! Ninja spin!" We said together and morphed and instantly jumped in to take those creep basherbots down.

"Silver Power Blast!" I said and finished the group of basherbots surrounding me.
We found Levi talking to the girl and once he saw us, he said to the girl that they both will catch up later and came with us.
I learned that the girl's name was Jess and Levi and her was planning to hangout. Well, that's what he said, but I know better, it's kind of a date.
He left and the rest of us went to train. After we stopped to have a break, Calvin asked about Levi.

"He's like 30 minutes late." He added

"Um.. he's with Jess, as far as I know." I said

"I don't know maybe. He seems pretty hooked on her." Sarah added

That's when Levi entered with a whole new look that just says 'not Levi '

"Hey guys." He said

"Oh wow." Sarah said