19

The next day...
I woke up to a voice talking. There was no second voice replying so I worked out it was a phone call.
I rubbed my eyes and realized it was Preston speaking. Slowly, I poked my head out of the tent.

"Okay, see you there then." Preston hung up

"Is that who i think it is?" I asked making him jump a little

"Jeez, Gemma." He said " who do you think it is?"

I smirk at him and get outta the tent.

"So. We've got the first step to our deal?" I asked

"You can say that. Let's just hope everything goes fine." He said

"I'm positive it will." I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk down the hall heading to my class. As I walked by the janitor's closet I heard a voice talking inside. But there was something about it that it made me stop.
As I paid more attention to it, it sounded more clearer and .... non-human?
It made me wanna investigate however. Fortunately, the door was open a creak, so I was able to peek inside.

My eyes widened as I saw a monster inside. So that explains the weird voice and confirms it was non-human.

"Yes. Nobody's gonna suspect something." He / It said and ended the call conection with the monster's base. He then turned himself into a human!
He turned into a neat looking hugh school guy who I've never seen before.

I rushed to class at once as he made his way to the door in order to get outta the closet.
Luckily, everyone in the team was already in class.

"Hey you're late, did something happen?" Sarah asked

"There's a monster in the school." I said once I sat between Brody and Sarah

"What?" Levi and Calvin said in one voice

"Yeah. He's disguised in a form of human." I explained furthermore

"What!?" They all said this time

"Quiet please!" We all shut up as Principal Hastings entered "Mrs. Finch, there'll be a new student joining your class today." She said as the same guy i saw in the closet enetered the class
"Everybody, this is Caleb." 'He' smiled at the class and went to sit in a nearby seat

I managed to get the team's attention and mouthed "this is him"
They all gave me weird looks. Seriously!!? They don't believe me!?
I decided to continue the conversation after the class and keep an eye on 'Caleb'.

~~~~after class~~~~
"Honestly Gem? I don't think caleb is a monster.." Hayley explained her concern

"Well that's why he disguised well!" I whisper exclaimed to only get stares from them
"Argh fine! But I'm not in if he attackes!" I hissed and walked away, not caring if I miss the rest of the school day.
Of course i didn't mean the last sentence I said, but I am so right mad. They could've at least investigated to see themselves or even pretend to or whatever! But not tell me they don't believe me to my face even before I had told them the whole story of what I saw. It was as if they were calling me a liar.

Sarah's P.O.V

I watched as Gemma stormed away. She can't be serious! Or is she?
But it's not like I think she's lying or crazy. I just find it hard to believe. Because, I mean, look at that Caleb guy. He doesn't look the tiniest bit suspicious.

However, I better go after her, but she must be so upset now. So after school seems like the right time to go talk to her. I'm skipping last period to go anyway.

Third Person's POV

'Caleb' watched the silver ranger storm away from the other rangers. Lucky him they didn't believe her. He decided to go act nice and talk to the rest of the taken aback group. But would it seem suspicious? No they're too stupid to notice.

"Hey" they turned and looked at him surprised , "sorry for the sudden showup but I wanted to know if everything's okay. She seemed pretty upset."

"Uh.. " Levi was about to speak, but Brody stopped him ,
"Yeah, everything's fine. It's just something between us. Thank you." He didn't sound harsh of course. But whatever if Gemma said was true or not, she would never like Caleb to know about her.

"Oh okay good. Nice to meet you by the way." 'Caleb' said, returned Calvin and Hayley's nod and walked away.

Brody's P.O.V

The only thing I wanna do is go to Gemma, but I know now's not a good time. I won't talk about that topic about Caleb with her. Maybe I'll just hold her cause we both always just need each other's presence.

~time skip to last period~

"Hey Sarah where you going?" I asked her and she explained she is going to skip and go to Gemma.

"Okay. I'll come after it finishes." I said referring to the last period. Sarah nodded and left.

Sarah's P.O.V

I hopped off my hoverboard as I arrived at Gemma's house.
I took a deep breath and walked to the door.
I knocked and wait for her or someone to open...

----------------------------------

Whooooo! FINALLY AN UPDATE!
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WAITED PATIENTLY AND READ THIS CHAPTER
Hope the nice long chapter covers for a bit of it as i had trouble at school that's the reason for the lack of updates
I love you guys for the millionth time!
I want to assure you that I'm doing my best with the updates
Thank you! Love you again!
And see you hopefully soon next chapter
Mecky210