4

I woke up feeling extra ready for the day. Where did that energy come from? I thought to myself. I shrugged, as a reply to my thought.
Since I'm feeling like that, I changed into a different outfit and just went on with a light make-up, black mascara and my usual lipstick.

I texted the team seeing what's up and what are we doing today.

Group chat;

Me: Hey, what's up? So, what are we doing today?

Brody ♡: How about we go to see The Big Catch competition that's by the beach

Hayley :D : Yeaahhh. My dad told me about it and he's going

Me: Cool, well see ya there

I tie my hair up in a ponytail and then whistle my puppy's cue for him to come. Once he came, I pet him and give him his food.

"Be good, Golden. I'll be back after what this day brings." I tell him

We met together with Hayley's father and went to see about that competition.

"Welcome to the Summer Cove big catch competition!" The man standing on the small stage announced "Out, in this water, there's the biggest fish you ever did see. Use whatever clever trick you want. And if you're lucky to catch this one, you'll win this trophy!"

We went to help with Hayley' s father.
"Wait to see what I got to help us!" Mr. Foster said and then we saw his awesome machine which I guess is supposed to help us catch that fish.

"What is it?" Preston asked for more clarification

"That's my drone. It's programmed to find anything unusual. Like huge fish. I can catch fish without hurting them." Mr. Foster explained

Preston and Calvin put it on the water and Mr. Foster started it on and talked with the boys about it. Hayley, Sarah and I standing behind.

"Wow, your dad built that?" I said