13

Gemma's P.O.V

"Oh... my... GOD! You two are back to normal!" Sarah exclaimed/ shouted

Startled Brody and I pulled away from the hug and turned to face them laughing in the process at their surprised yet relieved expressions.

"Yeah as you see." I said partially in a 'duh' tone but the expression on my face revealed I was in deep thoughts

"Hey what is it?" Hayley asked

I looked up at her and pointed my sentence to everyone; "Well, that girl. Brody doesn't know who she is and she did it once. Who knows if she won't try again?"

"Well.... you guys, that was a mistake and it would probably never be done again. Maybe we just forget about it and her." Calvin said

I shrugged but couldn't help my doubt that there's something more about her and the whole situation. Still I think it is the best choice to not know who she is. What if she's someone I know? And even worse, has to interact with her? I mentally shuddered. Things would be totally weird and awkward between us forever.
I shrug it off when Jack called. Probably to check on me. I answer him and told him I'll be back home shortly and to prepare himself for some bug news.

I turn to Brody and tell him I'll meet him after I go home and refresh.

**

"And that's how we're okay again." I finished telling my siblings who had their jaws dropped and mouth opened in a smile. I've left some details. Well a lot of details. I just told them that we talked and that it took sometime to get convinced to move on for both of us really.

"I'm so happy I..." Jessie started but got interrupted by Jack;

"I'm surprised! What? When? How? Ok you told me when and how but WHAT? That was the quickest making up I've ever seen." He paused for a second and replaced his surprised face with a sincere smile "But you know what sis? That's nice. He really loves you.... I can't believe I'm gonna give this advice but anyway.... Don't let him go."

I returned the huge smile; "Not planning to. See you later."
I wave them goodbye and headed out to meet Brody.
Little did I know there was much stored in for me.

A brunette girl with ocean eyes was picking up her pace behind me and as she passed me, she gripped my arm for a moment and then let go, picked up her pace once more faster and walked away.
I looked at my arm but found nothing so I shrugged it off.

**

There was a loud explosion in the city and from underground appeared a lilac haired woman/monster with dark eyes. In fact her whole eye ball was dark colored.
Brody and I rushed and stood meters away in front of me. We called the others and they came very soon as they were heading to meet us anyway.

"Ah, rangers." She began "Just who I was looking for. My name is Rosanna and I have a generous offer for you."

"What do you want?" Preston called

"Oh that's an easy question." She looked at me "your destruction, silver ranger."

"Never gonna happen." Brody said and summoned the blaster in his hand

"Now now, red ranger, I knew you'd respond this way. But here comes my offer. You're gonna forget about her and live a nicer life .... with her." Rosanna said as a girl appeared beside her. It was the same girl that gripped my arm earlier.

"You!?" Brody and I said in one voice

"You both know her?" Levi asked

"She was the one who with I...." Brody said and I quickly nodded understanding what he meant

I told them about when she walked past me.

"I see that Kara here did put the spell on you. I guess you'll now see what it does." Rosanna said
So Kara is that little bastard's name.

Rosanna said some foreign words and then my arm shone bright and I could feel my whole body in an unbearable pain.
I screamed and fell to my knees.

"Gemma!" Brody knelt beside me as he pulled me close to him "What did you do to her!?"

"Oh well I already told you it's the spell. Only I can stop it. But on one condition." Rosanna said

"Which is?" Brody demanded

"You leave her and forget you even was with her. And be with me instead." Kara replied

Shock came to our faces. All seven of us.

"Never would he do that." Calvin said

"As you wish, but three shots from the spell and she's dead." Kara said

"Give her the second shot already." Rosanna said and said the same foreign words And I could feel the same pain ripping my body. I screamed harder and fell to the ground.

"So what do you say?" Kara asked

--------------------------------

Wooh! Sorry for the long wait. I just had some writer's block.
What do you think Brody will say? What would happen next?
Stay tuned!
Mecky210