14

Brody's P.O.V

"So what do you say?" Kara asked and waited for my answer

What do I do now? If I refused, then what happens to Gemma is exactly what I don't want to happen. If I agreed, she'd be broken and so would I.

I'm not going to let anything happen. I'd never leave Gemma's side and I'm stopping that whitch before she says anything to form the spell.

My expression darkened;
"No."
Everybody landed their eyes on me. Even Gemma who was too weak to move.

"I'd never be with you. I'd never leave her side." I said

Kara looked sad and frustrated at the same time. Rosanna was angry but kept her face straight. As she opened her mouth to say those damned foreign words, I quickly cut her.

"Don't you dare say those freaking words." I said as I blasted at Kara knocking her down and then jumped in the air and kicked Rosanna straight in the face
Kara stood up and managed to punch me in the face leaving me with an injure. I kicked her again and she fell down.

Rosanna quickly shook her head and with the angriest voice she shouted those exact words I never wanted to hear.

I heared the team's shouting multiple No's and Gemma's screams filled the air. I stopped dead and slowly turned to see her on the ground in so much pain.
I rushed to her side and held her body to mine.

"Stay with me, baby. Stay with me!" I said as her screams faded away and her breath became heavy

"I'm sorry, guys. I'm sorry." She whispered

"Shh, No, no. You're gonna be alright, you'll.."
But she cut me as she raised her hand to the side of my face, her palm on my cheek and she let out a weak smile. Those smiles. Her smiles, that i've lived for.

"I love you." She said and then she closed her eyes and became very still.

Third person P.O.V

The boy watched as the love of his life stopped breathing in his arms. Tears streamed down his face non stop as same as his friends.
The team could not believe that one of them is already gone.
But somehow at the back of Brody's head , something was telling him that his girlfriend is still there....

There was a wave of light around them all and they found themselves teleported to their base.

"Quick. Put her here. " Mick said as he was trying to get it together so he would motivate the team

Without any questions, Brody got up with Gemma in his arms and laid her down on a small medical bed.
Mick connected the moniter with her and his eyes widened with worry and a slight glimpse of..... hope?