The Masseur

This week was rough. I'd just wrapped up a big case at the law firm, so I decided to treat myself to a relaxing massage. There was a spot I regularly visited, but one of the fellow partners suggested an all day spa experience that included massages, saunas, facials and warm bathing pools created for ultimate relaxation, so I decided to give it a shot.

"Welcome to Xingu Spa," a women greeted me with a heavy Asian accent.

The woman informed me the spa was nude-friendly and not to be alarmed if I saw naked people walking around. I almost left until she told me there were separate areas for men and women, so I decided to stay.

I must admit I'm a bit of a prude, so even though I didn't leave, I either wore a robe or bathing suit my entire visit.

After sitting in the sauna and the bathing pool, I felt relaxed enough to have a massage. When I got to my designated room, a woman told me
it was best to remove my undergarments in order to be more comfortable. I was hesitant, but reluctantly took her advice.

"I come soon. You get comfortable, ok?" Her English was broken and her accent was thick. I wondered where she was from. After she left, I removed all my clothes, laid on my stomach on the massage table and carefully pulled the sheet over my bottom half. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. Smells of lavender, vanilla and mint pleased my senses and took my mind off how awkward I felt lying there naked. The door opened and I tensed up a bit because the footsteps I heard were heavy, unlike the petite Asian woman who left moments ago.

I lifted my face from its downward position and looked over my shoulder to see a tall, dark-skinned man behind me, fidgeting with the table of oils in the corner.

"I thought she was going to do my massage," I said nervously.

"She had to step out for a moment, so I'm going to service you instead."

"I thought everyone who worked here was Asian."

"Almost everyone, obviously." His tone was snarky.

"I'm not sure about this."

"Just relax, I promise to be gentle."

Without giving me a chance to respond, he slowly shifted the blanket upwards, exposing my calfs. He started massaging my feet, pressing his thumb firmly on my arch, making his way to my toes. His fingers interlocked with them and he used his grip to rotate my ankle. As he continued upward, I felt myself starting to relax a little. Just as I was beginning to enjoy the massage, my body tensed up again as I felt his hand slide between my thighs farther than I was comfortable with.

"That's far up enough," I whispered.

I must have been loud enough because he moved his hands and began on my lower back, kneading me like dough. He made his way up to my shoulders, until he reached my neck. His warm, strong hands felt so good circling it.

"Turn over," he whispered in my ear.

I froze.

"Umm, ok. I need something to cover up with?"

He placed a towel in my hand and I uncomfortably turned over on my back with the towel covering my breasts.

I regained a state of relaxation as he massaged my temples and rubbed his fingers on my scalp. He took his time as he slowly moved downwards, massaging my arms and midsection. As I closed my eyes, I concentrated on how relaxed I was and how good his hands felt exploring my body.

His digits slowly crept back upwards under the towel, rubbing the bottom of my breasts. They continued on their path until they reached my nipples. He squeezed them between his fingers as I let out involuntary moan.

"What are you doing?!" I finally looked at him in anger, seeing how beautiful he was.

"You didn't like that?"

"No, I didn't," I was lying to him and myself.

"You sure?" He said as he continued rubbing his thumbs across my erect nipples. I closed my eyes and bit my lip in pleasure.

"Tell me you fucking like it or I'll stop."

"Uhmmmmmm. I like it." My back arched upwards and I lost all control.

"That's what I thought. Now just relax. Let me do my job."

After giving my breasts a little more attention, he made his way down to my upper thighs, relieving the tension in them. His hands underneath the towel excited me. He opened my legs, pulling one of them to the side and turning it so my knee pointed outwards. His hand hovered just over my clit, I could feel the heat from it under the towel. Suddenly his palm met the outside of my pussy as it rubbed it in a circular motion, pressing against my clit.

"Look at that. I made your pussy wet, didn't I?"

I looked at him and nodded, confused as to why he was doing this to my body.

He continued the circular motion with his hand as he removed the towel from my bottom half and lowered his head in between my legs. He used his thumb and index finger to open my pussy lips, ensuring his tongue would make contact with my clit. It did and I continued moaning as my hand clutched the table below me. He stuck a finger inside me, then another.

"Wait, wait." I gripped his arm, not knowing if I needed it for stability or if I wanted him to stop. "I don't even know your name." He ignored me completely, seemingly wrapped up in pleasuring me.

"Your pussy sounds good. Can you hear how wet you are for me?" The sound of his fingers moving in and out of me was intense. He rubbed my clit again, this time at an elevated pace and I came all over his hand, embarrassed. My legs snapped closed, and I covered my breasts, trying to hide my body.

"Don't do that." He pried my legs open and moved my arms from my chest, surveying the damage he'd done to me. "Your body is amazing." His index finger followed a trail of stretch marks from my stomach to the side of my ass. "When I make you cum, ride that shit, don't be ashamed. Got it?"

"Yes."

"We'll see." He dipped his head back in between my legs, making me cum again twice more. Each time opening me up, making my pussy hungry to feel him inside me.

After cumming the third time, I sat up and grabbed his waist, stilling him between my legs hanging off the side of the massage table. I lifted his shirt, revealing his defined abs and reached for the bottle of oil he just used on me. My hands glided across his deep, chocolate chest as he watched my hands explore his body, bottom lip tucked between his teeth. His eyes suddenly looked upwards, over my head, then back to the hand that found it's way to one of the deep cuts just above his pelvic area. He grabbed it, stopping me from going further.

"I have to get to my next client."

I looked at the clock on the wall clock behind me. He'd been with me more than an hour.

"Do you?" I looked up at him with lusty eyes. He returned my wanton gaze.

"I do. I'm already late."

I suddenly wondered if he does what he just did to me with all his clients. I don't think I really wanted to know the answer. He made his way to the door.

"Wait." He turned around, hand on the knob. "Do you make house calls?"

He licked his lips at me before answering, "For you? Absolutely."