The Best Man - Part Two

Sanai led him down to her entertainment level, as she called it. There was a home movie theater and a game room there that she loved to show off when guests came over. When they made it downstairs, Chris saw something that reminded him of his childhood and he was immediately distracted, it was a Street Fighter arcade game.

"I can't believe you have this, Sanai!" His eyes lit up and for the first time since seeing him again, she gave him a genuine smile. The look of glee on his face broke down a few bricks in the wall she had up for him.

"Come play with me." He drug his request out slow and in an octave lower than she'd ever heard from him. Why did everything he say to her sound so sexual?

"I can't. I don't know how."

"So you have this classic game in your house and you've never played it? Come on. I'll teach you everything you need to know." He looked at her and bit the corner of his lip, making her wonder how much longer she'd be able to control her growing desire for him.

She stepped to the machine and unfolded her arms now that she was facing the game. They'd been crossed the entire 10 minutes the two were together because she decided not to put on a robe to cover herself. She initially was feeling a little risqué when he texted her but immediately felt self-conscious when she saw his Greek god-like physique in the living room.

To someone who didn't know any better, they may have thought the two were a couple who dressed alike for bed

To someone who didn't know any better, they may have thought the two were a couple who dressed alike for bed. Her silk cami dress that draped to the floor was the same deep wine hue as his pants.

He patiently assisted her in learning what all the buttons meant and gave her a rundown on how to play. She was actually feeling confident about trying it out until he slid behind her and ran his hands down her forearms, resting his hands on top of hers. He felt her body flinch slightly.

"Would you believe my first girlfriend taught me how to play this game?"

"She did?"

"Ummhmm." His response vibrated in her ear. "She told me the best way to learn was hand-over-hand with someone who knew how to play well. That way you can feel how they move and can be one with their rhythm." Sanai's hips wined back and forth across Chris, making him lose his concentration. He wasn't even trying to literally push up on her in this moment, but Sanai seemed to be caught up.

His dick got semi-hard at the feeling of her against him and the excitement that she was even remotely feeling him enough to do what she was doing. He kissed the curve of her neck and gripped her hip.

"Chris! What-what do you think you're doing?!"

"What do you mean? You were literally just grinding on me."

She turned around to face him and leaned up against the game, "The music started playing so I danced to it. If you weren't so close to me, you wouldn't have thought I was trying to you know...excite you." She looked down at his pelvic area and gulped, noticing his growth.