Drive-Thru

Erik and his babygirl have an interesting time picking up food from his favorite spot

Just posted this on tumblr and decided to share here too❤️

—————————
"Watch where you're going, babe. You gone fuck my shit up."

She'd nearly hit a stopped car in the drive thru of Erik's favorite fast food spot. The line was wrapped around the building.

"Well that's what you get for making me drive. You know I hate driving," she pouted.

Erik simply raised a brow at her and pointed to the boot on his foot. He broke it trying to break her fall. He told her it wasn't a good idea to climb her ass on the counter and stand on it to reach the top shelf of plates. But he still flew to her rescue when he saw her wobbling, not knowing the floor was wet from a glass of water she spilled on her climb up. She regained her balance before she fell but he instead cascaded to the floor with a loud thud. He hobbled on his foot for a week before she made him go to the doctor. That was yesterday.

She felt guilty about it, which is why she was the one driving and not him like always. But she didn't have any less of an attitude about it than she normally would.

"Cool ya puss, baby..." He gripped up as much of her thigh as he could squeeze. The short, thin, baby doll dress she wore made it easy. "...before I cool it for you."

She huffed in frustration at him telling her to chill but also because his warm, rough hands had worked her up that quick. They always did, no matter the time or place. Even in the drive thru of Erik's favorite chicken spot.

"But Eriiiiiiik-," she whined.

"Hush," he whispered as he leaned over and nuzzled his face in her neck, attaching his supple lips to her. She soon realized the attention to her neck was merely a distraction when she felt two fingers gently pressing against either side of her clit.

"Fuh-fuck, Erik." Her fingers dug into his forearm but it did nothing to stop him from making circles up, down and around her sensitive bundle. She let out a silent scream when his thick finger slid between her engorged pussy lips and went inside her.

"That's what I thought. Shut the fuck up."

She looked at him with pleading eyes, vigorously nodding her head like the good girl she was.

They were so wrapped up in each other that they missed the car in front of them moving up in the line. A honk from another car momentarily brought them out of the lusty haze they created within the confines of his SUV.

"Think you can pull up with two of my fingers inside you?"

He slid another digit in before she could reply. The surprise and pleasure of his action shot a jolt of pleasure through her body, causing her foot to hit the gas pedal unexpectedly. She had to slam on the brakes to not hit the car in front of them.