Girls Need Love

Y'all this song had me feeling a way. Please listen. It had me wanting to do some stuff.
---------

"Can I come over?"

"Of course. When?"

"I'm parking now."

"Bet," I answered her calmly, but I was freaking out. My house was a mess and so was I, I didn't think she'd ever speak to me again.

Kristina and I had been dating for two and a half years when she broke up with me

Kristina and I had been dating for two and a half years when she broke up with me. She wanted to get married and I didn't. It's not that I didn't want to marry her ever, just not when she was ready. That was almost a year ago and I was still in love with her. If I had known she was at the end of her rope with me, I would have just proposed. I would marry her tomorrow if she wanted to.

"Hey."

"Hey." Ours eyes locked intensely.

"How you been--" her lips stopped my small talk and over took mine as her soft hands pressed into my face. I missed her touch something serious. When her lips kissed my jaw and made a trail to my neck, my semi-hard dick twitched between us. Her teeth grazed against my pulse, leaving a love mark, I'm sure. She must have remembered I liked when she took control. This was why she called? To fuck?

"What are you doing, babe?" I asked her sincerely.

"I need...I just need some dick Tre." Me and my dick were intrigued at her forwardness.

"Are you serious, Kristina?"

"Yes, Tre. No one can make me cum like you can." I fought back my smile before I realized her statement meant she'd had sex since we broke up. I was her first and she was my last, every time I tried with another woman, I couldn't get hard. I was starting to think something was wrong with me until I came across an old video she sent me once of her masturbating. I hadn't been that hard since the last time she and I fucked 10 months ago.

"So you been out her fucking other niggas and can't get a nut, huh?" She shook her head no at me with those big pretty eyes. "That's what yo fast ass get. I trained this pussy for me. I knew she'd come back home. Guess we gotta go back to the basics. Lay back."