The Suite Life - Chapter 1

Don't be mad this ain't the next chapter of The Best Man 🥴😂

***

"It's open! Come in!" She yelled from ‪the other side of the door‬.

Tyler opened the door carefully, like she hadn't just invited him in. The suite he'd walked into was identical to his. He always treated his staff the same way he expected to be treated. If he flied private, so did they. Same for their room accommodations. She'd been flying all over with him the last two months but he felt like he still didn't know her well. That was his fault. Wasn't like she hadn't tried to get to know him, but he always gave new people the cold shoulder, so they'd know he meant business. He'd actually been quite unpleasant to her. More unpleasant than usual, but he couldn't quite place where that energy came from.

He decided his cold treatment would end tonight. He'd buy her a drink at the bar and offer her a permanent position on his staff. She was great at what she did and he'd been on more best dressed lists in the last two months than in his entire career. She was dope and he couldn't afford to not have her on his team.

He stood at the door in the foyer of the suite and listened to her sing along to the live version of "Party" from ‪Beyoncé‬'s Homecoming album. She must have been down the hall, close— yet out of sight. He didn't want to barge in on her anymore than he already had, so he waited for her to emerge.

To his surprise, she stepped out into the main hall with a towel wrapped around her head. The water from her hair dripped down her neck and down the front of her chest, wetting up the thin material of her Calvin Klein bralette. His eyes naturally followed the trail down to her bouncy ass titties. Her nipples pressed up against the fabric, making his mouth water in a way he was unconscious of—for now. The leggings she wore gave away the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear and that her pussy lips were thick as fuck. He felt like she was walking towards him in slow motion, but she hadn't noticed him yet because she was so caught up in the song. He waited until it was over to speak, startling her in the process.

"Hi."

She jumped back, obviously not expecting him to be the person she unwittingly invited in.
"Hey Ty-Tyler. I wasn't, I didn't know it was you-" the next song started and it sounded like it came in a few levels louder than the last one.

"Alexa, pause." The music stopped at her command. "Sorry about that. Is everything ok? Did I forget an event tonight? The schedule said we have tonight and tomorrow off."

"Relax. You're fine." He looked her over once more and licked his lips. His brain hadn't caught up to what his body was feeling yet. She felt it though, there was something in that look he gave her and suddenly she felt self-conscious about what she had on. He was her boss after all, even if it was temporary.

"Oh God, I'm sorry!" She ran off before he could tell her it was OK. That it was more than OK, actually. When she returned with an oversized sweatshirt on, he felt relieved, but he didn't know why.

"Hey," He said gripping her forearms. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come knocking on your door after work hours. Seemed like you were having a good time in here."

She cracked a nervous smile, unsure of how to react to his hands on her. He'd been so standoffish that she was sure he didn't like her, now he was apologizing to her. Touching her. Looking at her like he wanted her.

"No worries." She slipped out of his grasp and walked towards the living area, indirectly inviting him deeper into the suite. She stood away from him and crossed her arms, still feeling a bit exposed, despite being fully clothed now.