Reece Bibby Imagine! (Part 2)

Your P.O.V

@/your_Twitter_username:
"you and your words flooded my senses
your sentences left me defenseless
you built me palaces out of paragraphs;
you built cathedrals"

I tweeted that an hour ago and it's been blowing up. People have been asking if I was alright and no I'm not and I don't think I'll ever be. I know about the affair. Reece probably thought that I wouldn't know, but there's no secret that won't be revealed. Reece hasn't been himself and lately he's been...guilty?

That's when I knew that something was up. I had to investigate. I know it's wrong to doubt my own husband, but I had a gut feeling that he was hiding something from me and I was right. 

Reece used to give me these poems when he was still courting me. It was one of the reasons why I agreed to be his and only his. It's just heartbreaking to think that in the end I was the only one who stuck to what I promised him in my vow. He promised the same thing even before we got married, but times change and people change.

I'm now reading all the poems he wrote me and I'm reading along the lines searching for a sign that at one point, I was the only one for him. But I'm also looking for a sign that maybe he wasn't mine to begin with. It's all confusing and this is confusing. 

I remember when my older sister told me that I should be  careful around him. She never really trusted him at first, but she respected our relationship because she knew I was happy and she wanted is my happiness.

So when she found out that my happiness turned to be my extreme sadness, her heart broke for me when she saw me breaking for a man who used to build and complete me.

I look around and see a box of matches. I look at my letters and back at the box of matches. I grab the box of matches while clutching on the papers, not caring anymore if they're crumpled. Just as I stand up to go to the backyard, I hear the doorbell ring. I walk to the door, open it, and see my older sister.

She smiles at me sympathetically and engulfs me in comforting hug. I hug back and cry hard. After what seem like hours, I pull away from the hug and invite her inside before closing the door.

"You must be having a hard time right now. If you want, your son can stay with me for awhile that way you and Reece can sort this out?" she offers.

"I think I can handle myself." I smile sadly.

She nods and rubs my back. After awhile, she left; leaving me and the crumpled poems. I walk to the backyard still holding the matchbox and poems. I start a fire and when the fire is big enough, I start to burn all the poems he wrote me. 

"Do you still have all the poems I wrote for you?" Reece asked one sunny day. We were laying on the grass at the park and it was just the two of us under a tree.

"Of course I do. I promised you that I'd keep them and I keep my promises." I smiled at him.

"Good, because if you're ever in doubt just read all of those and you'll be reminded that you're mine and I'm yours. That's all, okay?" he said.

"Okay." I giggled.

"Although, I might have a different girl to love soon." Reece said casually.

"W-what?"

He looked at me and smiled, "Yeah, and that'll be our baby girl."

"You want kids with me?" I asked with a shy smile.

"Of course! So, will you marry me?" He asked with a cheesy grin and pulled out a ring from his pocket.

"Yes."  is all I say and we shared a sweet and loving kiss.

After all the poems are burned, I put out the fire and stand up to dust myself. I didn't realize that it's already 9pm. I quickly get myself ready for bed, because Reece is about to come home. He doesn't know that I know about his affair.

Just as I lay down, Reece comes home and I hear his footsteps coming up the stairs. "Y/N, you'll never guess what happened today! It was funny! I can't wait to tell you!" I can hear the excitement in his voice.

As soon as he enters the room, I pretended to sleep while facing the other way. Reece turns off the lights and slides in next to me and wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my cheek and whispers, "Good night, Y/N. I love you so much and you deserve to know it." 

* * * *

A/N: I enjoyed writing this mini series x

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh

IG: manyfandoms.tbh