Niall Horan Imagine!

A/N: Niall was here (June 10, 2018) and I didn't go :((((((

I dedicate this to Niall Horan bc he's my fave.

* * * *

Break ups are very normal in a relationship. Nothing can forestall it. 

Y/N and Niall have been really distant lately and they both knew that very well. They both knew that there's no point staying together anymore, because it's not working for both of them. With Niall touring and Y/N's education, they both don't have time for each other. They think that they're not right for each other, even though they had a good run. Y/N believes that if you let go of something that's not right for you, it's the right thing to do. However, if they come back, then it's meant to be. 

"So, this is it, huh?" Y/N asked him, looking at his blue eyes.

"Yup. I'll, uh, I'll miss you." Niall smiled at her and hugged her one last time.

"Just know that I love you." Y/N said and pulled away from the hug after what seemed like hours when in reality, it was just a minute or two.

"I love you too...so much." Niall said. "I hope you're happy, Y/N. Or I hope you'll find your happiness just like how I found mine. Thanks for everything."

"Thank you too. You're the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for. I'm still hoping you'll win a Grammy." Y/N chuckled.

"Aww, thanks. I'm still waiting for it too." Niall laughed.

Their laughter died down and now they were left in silence; comfortable silence.

"I'll see you around?" Niall asked with hopeful eyes.

"I'll see you around." Y/N smiled. He smiled too and grabbed his belongings and left.

* * * *

A/N: So, it's been awhile xD

Thanks to the people who still read my stuff! I just updated on my other account NewWritersClub! Feel free to check it out. I upload all the George imagines there. I just posted G#5. I hope you guys vote and comment there as well.

Also, I have a new account with kayleevklaveren and NewHopeClxb xD it's called newhoeclub. Give us a follow! We're still thinking of what to do there, but there'll be exciting stuff too!

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh

P.S. Breece gorls u better watch out for the next imagine woop woop