New Hope Club Preference! AU

Song Preference: 7 Rings by Ariana Grandé

* * * *

Blake:

"Whoever said money can't solve your problems?
Must not have had enough money to solve 'em
They say, 'which one?' I say, 'Nah I want all of 'em'
Happiness is the same price as red bottoms"

Being born in a rich family has its perks. Blake is definitely lucky to be born in an extremely rich family. He can buy whatever he wants. He definitely gets whatever he wants too. He also spoils his girlfriend, Y/N, a lot. She never asks anything from him, but Blake likes spoiling her.

"I don't know what to get..." Blake mutters under his breath as he scans the racks for a shirt.

"Well, which one do you like most?" Y/N asks, patiently waiting for him to finish picking.

"All of them." Blake answers. "You know what? I'll buy all of it." He adds as he takes all the shirts from the rack (in his size and in different colors of course) and walks up to the counter today for it.

"Whoa are you sure? That's a lot. Don't spend too much, B." Y/N tells him, because she's worried.

"Relax. I'm only here for shirts anyway. That's all I'll buy for myself today. Then I'll buy stuff for you." Blake smiles at her and kisses her cheek. He pays for the shirts in cash and waits for it to be put in a paper bag.

After they shop for Blake's shirts, they look for shoes to buy. Y/N is attending her cousin's wedding and Blake is her plus one. Of course, Y/N wanted to look good in front of her family (who she hasn't seen in years) and Blake. She has a dress already. However, she just needs heels to match it.

"Let's try in there." Blake points at a shop. He holds her hand and takes her to Christian Louboutin.

"B, I can't afford—"

"Shh, but aren't those the shoes you want?" Blake asks and point to a pair of high heels.

"Yeah and I've been saving up for those since forever and—"

"And so?? That's why I'm here. I'll buy it for you. I don't take no for an answer. So, go get your size and try them on and I'll pay for it." Blake smiles and lightly pushes her to where the shoes are.

"Blake, these are red bottoms and they cost £665. Let's just go to a different store. The brand doesn't really matter, I just need a decent pair of heels." Y/N whispers to him.

" Y/N whispers to him

"Non-sense. I'll buy it. Get your size, sweetie."

"These are my size."

"Then at least get the one from the storage room so that is fresh from the box." Blake says as he sits down on the 'boyfriend chair'. Y/N asks one of the employees for their stock and she waits patiently too.