George Smith Imagine! AU

George's P.O.V

The lads and I are currently in New York for a vacation. We decided to go to NYC for an only lads vacation. We want to enjoy each other's company without our families. Reece said he got us tickets to a Broadway musical called "Hamilton". We want to look at least half decent so, we decided to shop hours before the show starts. 

Soon enough, we're now at Richard Rogers Theatre looking for our seats. After looking for it, we sit down and talk about the show before it starts. For it being a normal day, it seemed packed! This Broadway musical must be really good, then. I overheard some people telling their friends it's their 2nd or 5th time watching. So, this musical must be genius or something.

The lights started to close, signalling us that the show is about to start. It kind of startled Blake seeing as he was on his phone. He put his phone on silent and put it in his pocket.

"I'm excited." Reece whispers to Blake and I. Blake just shakes his head while chuckling lightly. He's quite tired, but I'm not. I just don't know what to expect from this musical.

I must've zoned out, because I snap back to reality when I heard the odd intro...

"How does a bastard, orphan, son of whore..."

wHAT

So far so good. I quickly fell in love with the first girl in the intro who sings.

"When he was ten his father split, full of it, debt-ridden

Two years later, see Alex and his mother bed-ridden

Half-dead sittin' in their own sick, the scent thick "

I feel Reece looking at me and he snickers at the fact that I'm so invested in this intro. Blake notices it too and he chuckles lightly.

Hours later, my crush a.k.a the girl whose character's name is Eliza, begins her part in the song.

"I put myself back in the narrative..."

Her voice is so angelic and soft and soothing. I suddenly forgot that I'm in a band. I suddenly forgot all my responsibilities. I hope there's a way that I could see or meet her.  

Reece got us seats on the third row in front of the stage so, I got to see her face..in a way. Damn, she's gorgeous. I hear sniffling and I look at Blake and Reece and I see them crying. What the fuck.

When the show was over, I pulled them to the corner and asked why on earth were they crying.

"Well, it's really touching."Reece shrugs.

"Yeah! She established an orphanage here, in NYC." Blake says.

"Okay, but why an orphanage?" I ask.

"Oh my god, you uncultured swine!" Reece says in frustration. "She did that, because Alexander was an orphan."

"Dude, seriously? Did you even pay attention to the last song?" Blake asks.

I just look at them and shrug as we walk back to the hotel.

The next day, we decided to have breakfast at a cafe and I see a familiar face there.

"Lads, don't look now, but I think that's 'Eliza' from last night..." I say in a whisper.

"Omg where?!" Blake frantically looks around like some weird animal.

I nod at her direction and the boys look at her and smirk.

"She's hot in person." Blake says and Reece nods in agreement. "I'll ask her out."

"Hey, I was gonna do that!" Reece whines, like a bitch.

"Way ahead of you, boys." I laugh as I walk my way towards her. I tap her shoulder and smile as she turns around. Damn, she's gorgeous up close.

"Hey, I'm George. Listen, you were amazing last night." I smile, but later realizing that the last one I said, came out wrong and she noticed it too.

"Um, I didn't sleep with anyone last night." she chuckles.

I immediately blush and say, "Um, that's not what I meant. I, uh, watched Hamilton last night with my best mates and you were absolutely amazing. Like, hands down." She smiles and says, "Thank you. I'm Y/N." 

"I'm George." 

"You already said that." she laughs. She's perfect.

"Do you want to have coffee with us?" I ask.

"Sure!" she smiles as we walk back to Reece and Blake who are extremely star struck. 

"Hi I'm Reece and this is Blake." Reece smiles.

"I'm Y/N." she smiles back and chuckles at Blake's reaction.

And that's how we became close friends (hopefully lovers soon).

* * * *

A/N: who am I kidding? no one reads this shit aha

Tumblr: in-a-lot-of-fandoms-tbh