Glake Imagine! AU

A/N: if you've been reading my recent status updates, then you know what the gist of this is. Also, this is very AU. You'll see how it gets very AU as soon as you see Lexi in it and that's at the beginning.

P.S. James is originally the narrator of this. I'll change it up a bit and do it from glake's P.O.V

* * * *

"Lexi, your dad and I are leaving now! When I get up to your room, you better be dressed and ready to meet your babysitter!" George yells from the bottom of the stairs.

Silence.

"Don't make me go up there. Answer me, Lexi!" George yells again.

Silence.

"You're being a headache right now, sweetie. Don't make me yell again." George says calmly, but loud enough for Lexi to hear.

"Ugh. Do you have to yell all the time? You just love yelling and nagging, don't you? So annoying." Blake says annoyed, as he gets past him, going down the stairs before entering the living room whilst fixing his tie. Multitasking at its finest.

"How would you know that I'm nagging too much? You're not even home most of the time, asshole." George mumbles to himself as he goes upstairs to Lexi's room.

Lexi is their adopted daughter. They adopted her after being married for two years. She was just a baby when they got her; 10 months old to be precise. They were happy and they love Lexi a lot.

"Lexi, please open the door. Your father and I will be late for the appointment. We need this appointment, sweetheart." George sighs as he knocks on his daughter's door.

Lexi opens the door and she's still in her pajamas; a sign that she hasn't taken a shower yet.

"Oh my-" George sighs and enters the room to pick up Lexi's mess. "Lexi, we need to leave in fifteen minutes. Why won't you help me? Can't you just help me with the little things? I need your help so that we can get things done." he adds whilst neatly folding the clothes and tidying up the toys that were scattered on the floor.

"I don't want you to go." Lexi cries all of a sudden. George looks up at her and his face softens at the sight of his little girl, crying. He approaches her and gives her sweet hug.

"Why won't you let us go, sweetie?" he asks before pulling away to look at his daughter, who's still crying.

"Because you and daddy won't be together anymore. I heard you guys fighting in the kitchen last night and I heard daddy yelling at you and he said he wanted to stay away from you and get a divorce. Divorce sounds bad and I don't like it already. I love you and daddy." Lexi explains through her tears.

"Honey, this is why we're going to the appointment. Your daddy and I need help to save our relationship, okay? I promise you that when we get back here, we won't fight anymore." George smiles a bit and wipes her tears before kissing her forehead.

"Just remember that no matter how much your dad and I fight, we love you very very much. Never forget that, sweetheart." he smiles at her.

"Okay. I love you, daddy." Lexi says as she gives George the most loving hug he's ever received in months; that kind of hug where you forget your worries and just enjoy the love being given to you.

"I love you more, sweetie." George smiles and pulls away from the hug. "Now, please get ready because your babysitter will be here in a-"

"The babysitter's here, George!" Blake yells from downstairs as he lets the babysitter in.

"Okay, he's here. Get in the shower and I'll prepare the clothes you'll wear, alright? Go ahead." George smiles at her before Lexi grabs her towel and runs to the shower.