George Smith Imagine! Part 2

Dedicated to these people who supported, voted, and commented:

JetBlackAbbyHattkat2003leahsimpson201sabrinasdaughter, & CrankyVampetteXPLR

Ok. Lettuce begin.

* * * *

George's P.O.V

"Well??" Reece asks.

"Well, what?" I say.

He rolls his eyes and says, "Aren't you going to say something? Do you have any insight about this? Like, is there anything you'd like to say??"

"It's clear as day." I reply.

"No. No, it's not. SHE'S clear as day. YOU'RE not. We all don't know your response." Blake retorts.

"I told you the reason we broke up, haven't I? Isn't that enough?" I say.

"Duh. Of course not. Why do you think we looked at you?" Reece sasses.

"I don't know. Maybe both of you are gay for me or something." I jokingly say with a shrug.

"Keep dreaming, Shrek." Reece says.

"I won't say anything, okay?! Just drop it." I sigh and leave the room. I'm so annoyed at them.

Reece's P.O.V

"Blake, call Y/N right now or text her. We need her here now. Let's face it, she's the only one who can calm him down." I tell Blake as he nods as he rings Y/N.

All of a sudden Blake's phone flies over my head and I immediately catch it, bECAUSE THAT'S A NEW PHONE.

"Blake, what the fuck?!" I shriek.

"She answered oh my god!" Blake freaks out.

"Of course she would! I told you to call her!" I hiss.

"I don't know what to say." he pouts.

I look at him in disbelief, "You spoke to her before, haven't you?"

"Yeah...back when everything was okay between her and G." he sits down.

I sigh and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey Y/N. It's Reece. I'm sorry about all of that. Blake's just being an idiot." I glare at him.

"No worries." she lightly chuckles. "Did you guys need anything?"

"Yeah, we do actually. Can you come to the studio quickly? It's an emergency." I say.

"Oh fuck. What kind? What happened?!" she says as I hear her keys jingle in the background and a door closing.

She said she'd drop anything for George. She's doing the same right now. She dropped whatever she was doing just to come over for an 'emergency' and I suddenly feel guilty.

"Hello?? Reece?? What happened???" she panics on the other line and I kinda forgot I was still on call with her.

"I broke my foot." I lie. Blake looks at me and whispers, "what the fuck???"

"Is that why you and Blake were arguing?" she asks.

"Yeah. He's being an idiot. My foot is broken and he can't even tell you." I fake groan in pain which sounds weird, because they sound like sex noises.