The Truth Untold

Korean
English

Jimin POV

She asked us this question: "Is my dream true?" But how does she know. Do those memories lay deep within her mind, trying to awaken. "See, our little planet, how do you know that's the tr-" "HOW LONG WERE YOU GOING TO KEEP THIS FROM ME. I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS! TELL ME WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED." She has a tear drenched face and looks exhausted. "Mars, don't cry. I'll tell you later but first we need to go. Ok?" She calms down and nods. "Here, climb on." She gets on my back and falls asleep. "We have to tell her how she got here, or she's going to have a break down." Namjoon Hyung says. We all nod. Getting to our hotel where the two other kids are, they great us with smiles. "Hobi, your back! I didn't get a ca......" They look at the sleeping girl on my back. "OH~ MY GAD IENSJHDJR-" "SHHHHH" She smiles sheepishly then gets a bed ready for her. I place her down in her bed and she curls into a little ball. "Hey, Jimin. Can I have a talk with you." I nod and follow her outside. "As you know, Mars is my beloved younger cousin. She is also not mentally or physically stable." "Yea, she combusted after she got off the stage. She said she remembered something and that we lied to her. She was crying so hard and looked so exhausted." I say to her as I try to hold back tears. It hurts to be yelled at by her. Her words were very harsh. "Dont worry, she really never cared about her life. She made it seem like she cared though, because she actually has people that care for her other than her friends and I."she seems to be super sincere. "Ok, what can we do to get her to forgive us." I ask, hoping she knows. "You can just sing her one of your songs, or watch a Japanese drama, Chinese Drama, or a k-drama. Or just give her some food, that's her religion their." She says. "Got it. Jin Hyung, let's make Mars something!"

Jin POV

"What are we making for her?" I ask Jimin who was bouncing up and down for some reason. "Anything! Her cousin told me that she would forgive us if we give her some food she likes. Her favorite food is rice apparently. I think I heard her taking about how she ate it everyday and she would not get tired of it." And he's rambling on again. Eating rice everyday is bad for her but maybe it's not so bad with Mars. She has a really strong stomach. "I'll make her rice with steak, she's surely to like it." And the cooking begins.

Time skip brought to you by Jins Shoulders

"DONE!" I yell and Jungkook, Tae, and Jimin walk in. "Smells good Jin Hyung, can we eat it?" Tae asks me with a pleading face. "That smells good." Mars says. We whip around our faces to see she's standing there with some shorts on and sweatshirt. "So..... are we gonna eat or naw fam." We immediately sit down as she passes some plastic plates and cups. "Where is everyone else?" She asks. "OH, they went out to get some things." She respond with an 'ahhhhh'. As we eat in silence, she ask the question she wants to know so much. "How did I end up in this situation?" I look at them and they seem like they don't want to say. "I'll say it. It all happened two years ago."

Flashback

We were walking to the dorms. It was raining but we made due with our three umbrellas. "Help me..." I hear. I run over to the voice to see an eleven year old girl, curled up in a ball. She was crying. "Mister, where am I. Are you them, those men from korea." "NAMJOON-AH, WE GOT A SITUATION!" Namjoon runs over and notices the girl. "Oh, another man........ sir where am.... l...... I'm not in America any more, right?" "No your not, but we are going to help you. Can I have your name?" "My old name is Elisa Alberone..... but call me Mars." And she faints. "Wake up! Namjoon, we have to go a hospital... NOW!"

End Flashback

"I see. I guess you know my really name." We all nod. "The real question is, why don't you remember what happened or why you ran away." She seems deep in thought as we await an answer. "I've always had trouble remembering things so that could be the cause." "Why siding you tell us?" I asked, worried that she could have another panic attack. "I probably forgot that too. I'm such an inconvenience." She curls up into a ball, just like how she sleeps. I reach to rub her back while she sits there starring at the floor. "Now isn't the time to be sad. Look on the bright side, this is your first time in Japan right!? We can go try the food later or visit a tourist spot! When we go to that big airport, well get you some thing, ok?" She looks up and smiles. "I guess your right, I need to stay happy. When's that fanmeet again?" "Tomorrow." She smiles and gets up. "Ok, I'll go ahead and get some rest. You guys have a nice night and tell the other's that I said good night~." She waves and I sigh. This girl sure has a lot of mood swings bit it's normal. At least she being a normal teenage girl. I hope she will get better and we can find a way to solve the problems that latch onto her like a bottle of super glue. "Hey Jin." I look to find Ana with a box. "I can tell your jittery. Here, have some Dominican chocolate, it'll help." She says with a bright smile and loving heart, just like Mars because they are from the same family. And family stick together. Forever and Always.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ok so finally done. School is very overwhelming with me being In advanced classes ;~; but I'll try to update as soon as possible. Song of the day is