RP Idea 17

17. Foot Massage turned into Tickles

You're My Female Crew Member who can do Great Foot Massage. I heard about that from Some Other Crew Members because You Helped Them after A Long Party when They Danced A bit too much - so Today, when I am Tired I call you into My Room, hoping that You can Help Me too. 

You're in My Crew since a Few Months - so You Already Know Me well enough to Know that 'When I call Someone - It's just to Talk to Them, Tickle Them or Ask Them for Some Help or Advice' - so there's no need to be Stressed. That's why You're Calm, you knock my door & Enter my room with a slight Smile & ask 'You Called me, Captain?'. I sit on my bed, look up at You, Smile back & answer 'Oh, yes - Thanks for Coming So Fast'. 

You come a bit closer, Smiling again & ask 'How can I help you?' so I ask you 'I heard that You Can do Great Foot Massage - Is that True? :) '. You answer 'Yes, I'm quite Good, I managed to bring instant Relief to some of My Friends when they had sore feet After dancing too much at the last Party'. I smile at you & say 'I know - They Told me :) And that's Why I called You... - I'm tired today. I had a lot of Things to do & walked too much, so my feet sore now - You think you could help Me too?'. 

You sit down on a chair opposite to me & say 'I'll do My best, Captain! :) ' so I smile again & answer 'Great! - Your Enthusiasm already Makes me Feel Better!'. I take my shoes off, put My Foot on your laps & tell you 'You can Start now' - so You start My Foot Massage. You carefully take My Foot into your hands, with your thumbs holding the top of it & All Of your other Fingers start Gently Massaging My Sole.

You're doing Really Well, & I find it so Nice & Relaxing that I instantly close my eyes & say 'They Were Right! ... - This IS Great!'. And you feel Happy that You've just Got Appreciated by The Captain - so You get Even More Motivated to do Your Best to Help. - You Keep massaging My Foot for about 15 Minutes, & when you finish - I open My Eyes & tell you 'You Did Amazing! - This foot Just Stopped Hurting me! :) ... - So now Relax the other One, please'. You smile at me, answer 'Of course, Captain!' & start Massaging My Other Foot in the same way as soon as I put it on Your Laps. And I close My Eyes again & Smile, feeling that 'my foot sore is going away'. 

When you're almost finishing My Other Foot Massage - I say 'Idk how to Thank You - Cause This Foot just Stopped hurting too!'. I open my eyes, we look at each other & I Smile at You so you Smile back & answer 'That was My Goal, Captain! - I'm Really Glad that I Could help!'. I answer 'Thank you! - I feel Much Better now!' & Smile at you again. You smile back 'happy that I feel better' - & because You're still holding my foot in your hands but don't look what you're doing at the moment - You accidentally move your finger on my Sole - but not in a 'relaxing' but Ticklish way now. I suddenly Laugh so you ask me 'What happened, Captain?' still not realizing what you just did. 

I smile & say 'You Tickled Me!' so you quickly let my foot go & answer 'I'm Sorry!... ' because you really did it accidentally. But I keep smiling & tell you with a happy voice 'No :) ... - Don't be 'Sorry'! :) ... - Continue!... - I Really Liked it!  ^-^  So please Tickle Some More! :) '. You Smile with Relief & answer 'As You Wish, Captain!' & then you Continue Tickling My Feet as long as I ask You to. 

( Please Remember about Toes - They're one of My Best Tickle Spots! )

And at the End it Turns out that you can not only 'Do Great Feet Massage' but You Also can Tickle Really Well - so I am Happier than I Expected & Really Grateful for All You did for Me! ( cause I could see that You did those Things not only because 'I told you to' - but because You first Wanted to Help Me - & Then to Make Me Happy - & You did!  ^_^ )