RP Idea 24

24. Meeting My Fan Ended with Tickles

The Wiggles Group had a Charity Concert for 18 + Fans that day - & You're My 18-year-old Female Fan who knocked My Room Door to talk to Me & ask for My Autograph right After the Show. ( the Concert took place in Summer, it's Really Warm, so you have a white Crop Top with some Colorful Print & short Jeans on ). 

I hear the knocking, open the door, Smile at You & ask 'Yes?' & then you start talking. You Say 'Captain Feathersword! - It was a Great Show! And I watched it Just for You!'. I let you into the room & say 'Just for me? :) - Well, thank you! - That is Really Nice to hear... - Are you My Fan?'. You answer 'Yes! :) - One of the Biggest Fans Ever, I Guess!  ^_^  ... - Can I have Your Autograph?'. You're All Smiles & already holding a notebook & a pen so I smile back & answer 'Of course!'. I sign in your notebook - then give the notebook & the pen back to You & you hide them back into your handbag & say 'Aww! - I'm So Happy that I Could Hug You!  ^-^ '. 

I first look 'Nicely Surprised' but then answer 'Well... You can, If You Want to'. You ask me 'Really? :) ' - I answer 'Yes. I like to hug sometimes - So why wouldn't I hug My Fans if they ask for that? :) '. You say 'Thanks, You're Great!' & Hug me Out of Happiness - which makes me smile. Then you look at My Feathered Sword & ask me 'Just one more Thing... - Could you Tickle me with This? :) '

I smile at you & ask 'Would This Make you Happy?' & You answer 'Yes, I'm Sure it would Make Me Really Happy because I Like Being Tickled So Much!  ^_^ ' I answer 'Great!... - & Ok :) ' start tickling you with My Feathered Sword & tickle as long as you want ( You decide how much :) ) because I have lots of time now.

You may sit down or lie down while Being Tickled - if you like, & when I finish you Thank me again, say that 'You had a Great Time & it will be Your Best Memory'. If you get Really Happy - you may also Hug Me again or Kiss My Cheek before going back home ( or do both of those nice gestures - You decide :) )