6. RP Idea 6:

You are My Jolly Pirate crew Member. We're all Recording a new clip on my Ship. - You're doing well about the Dancing - but you keep forgetting the song lyrics and stop singing a few times. Always at the same moment - So we must start again & again 'cause The Whole Crew Should be Singing'. Some of your fellow Pirates get impatient & start telling you 'Come on! - We'll never finish this clip if you keep forgetting the Song lyrics!' - 'Focus! - It's not that difficult!'. 

They move back to make space for me as I come closer to talk to you. They all respect Their Captain - so there is total silence now. You think that I will be angry at you 'because you're slowing everyone down' - but I'm not angry. I am Still Smiling as I tell you 'They all are Right - you should just Focus more - & it should go better next time... - And I know how to Help You Focus!'. I start Tickling you with my feathers & tickle you for a few minutes. And you start laughing - & after a moment You Recall all the Song Lyrics You Forgot Before!... 

You say happily 'Hey! - I Remember Now!' so I stop tickling & tell you 'Ok, so that's enough. - Let's try One More Time! - I'm Sure it will go well now!'. We try to record the clip again, you dance as well as you did before & Finally Sing the Whole Song with Everyone - so the Whole Clip is Recorded Successfully now. And after recording the Whole Crew cheers - because we managed to finish it - & the final result looked Even Better than We Expected!