RP idea 20

20. A Ticklish Birthday Surprise for My Best Female Crew Member 

You are My Female Crew Member - I could already say 'The Best One' because you're sailing with me since 3 years ( & that's enough time to know each other well ) - & You are the Smartest & The Happiest of My Whole Crew! - I've noticed that some time ago & it hasn't changed since then. You're always the quickest to follow my orders, You know me So Well that You Seem to be Guessing My Thoughts - as if you were Reading My Mind because you know what I am going to Say before I manage to finish the Sentence - You seem to be Always in a Good Mood, you Motivate your fellow Crew Members when they get Tired - so Your Enthusiasm is Really Impressive!

You're also the Most Ticklish of My Whole Crew & you Like My Tickles More than Anyone Else! - Whenever I want to tickle you - You Always Smile Bright & Giggle nicely & Look So Happy About it that I Could Tickle You Everyday - just to See You that Happy & Hear Your Laughter ( & I am Sure that You wouldn't mind it! :) - cause you Like it So Much that you would probably just Smile & Thank me for Keeping You Happy - cause You Would Appreciate it! )

You're also The Prettiest of All the Girls in My Crew ( & I can't help Smiling Everytime I look at you ) & Really Good to Talk to because You're also The Most Intelligent of Them - so I could Say that 'You're Perfect' if anyone asked me about that. That's why I decide to prepare A Ticklish Birthday Surprise for You - to give you some More Attention on Your Special Day - & make you feel Happy & Appreciated. - Because You deserve it! 

Your Birthday is in Summer, so You put a Sleeveless top & Shorts ending above Your Knees on because it's Really Warm today - You look Great in those clothes ( You always look good, no matter what You wear - but today even 'better than usual' ) & Your Face is flashing with Happiness during Your Party because You like Your Cake, Music & Presents so Much. No wonder that You got So Many Presents today - Everyone Likes You Here - & if I asked My Crew I'm sure that Each of them would say that 'You Are their Fave Fellow Crew Member'. 

Nobody is Surprised that I dance with You during the Whole Party Today - because 'It's Your Birthday' & 'You Should Feel Special today'. - The whole Party & dancing with Me makes you So Happy that you think that 'It couldn't be Any Better' - but when the Party ends - I tell you 'Come to my Room in 5 Minutes... - I have a Birthday Surprise for You!'. You answer 'Aye Aye, Captain!' - just as My Crew answers to Every Order I give, but you can't help Smiling because You Know that 'It's going to be a Nice Surprise'. 

I smile back at you & go to My Room, & you wait 5 Minutes, just as I told you - & follow me after that time. You knock My Room door saying 'Captain, I'm here' - & hear my voice saying 'Good, just in time! - Come in!'. You enter my room & ask 'Captain?... ' because you can't see me, you make two steps ahead & suddenly feel My Hands covering your eyes from the back. I stood behind the door - & now I'm standing behind you & saying 'Don't worry - It's just Me... - & that's just the First Part of My Surprise'. 

You calm down & ask with a slight Smile 'What's the Next Part?' & I answer 'You're going to get some Birthday Tickles - Better than Usual - are you Happy About it?'. You answer 'Of course I'm Happy - I love Tickles!' so I say 'I know that you do!... - But this Time you're going to be Blindfolded, is that ok?'. You answer 'Of course, I Trust You, Captain!' & I smile & say 'Good!'. I take my hands off your eyes, blindfold you with a scarf & say kindly 'Now come with me'. I gently take you under your arm - so you Smile & go with me. 

I lead you a few more steps across My Room & we stop next to the bed. You stop walking when you feel that I stopped & then I let your arm go & tell you 'Feel where you are' so you reach your arms in front of yoursel, feel the soft bed surface & smile again. I tell you 'Now sit down, please' so you sit down on the bed, still Blindfolded. I smile & say 'You should be Comfortable today - so it would be the best if you lied down'. You smile again & slowly lie down on the bed & I tell you 'Now Raise Your Arms & Relax'. 

You raise your Arms putting them above your Head & keep smiling so I say 'I haven't even Started Tickling yet - & You're already Smiling!'. You smile again & say 'Cause I'm still happy after the Party - & I know that I will get tickled in a moment, & I like it!'. I answer 'Good! - & of course you will... I will just try one more thing... '. I carefully tie a soft scarf around your wrist, tying the other end to the bed post & ask you 'Can I do This?'. You answer 'Of course, Captain, it's Your Surprise - so please do Everything you planned' so I tie your other wrist to the other bed post with another soft scarf again & ask you 'Are you comfortable with that?'.  

The bed is comfortable, the Scarves are soft & 'nothing disturbs you' cause you feel safe so you smile & answer 'Yes' so I gently stroke your cheek with my hand & tell you 'Good... - Now Prepare for Tickles! :) '. I've never tied or blindfolded you before so it's 'something new for you' but you trust me so you keep smiling & stay relaxed as you answer 'I'm Ready, Captain!'. I answer 'Good' & you feel some gentle strokes of a Soft Feather on Your Neck. You like it, smile more & relax even more, enjoying 'Your Birthday Surprise'. 

The feather gently strokes Your Neck from both sides & moves under Your Chin for the first 5 Minutes & you already start Feeling Happier because You Like Being Tickled so Much!... - & You're waiting for more. & you get it: The feather starts tickling Your left Armpit next making you start to Giggle Instantly! You hear my voice saying 'I like Your Giggle!'. You answer 'I know, Captain!' & I tell you 'I want to Hear More!' & gently tickle Your Right Armpit with the fingers of my hand. You giggle again & answer 'And You Will !' so I try tickling your Both Armpits at the Same time - one with my fingers - the other with a Feather. 

You giggle louder & I ask you 'I hope it's not too much' - & You answer 'No, Captain - Not 'too much' - & You can tickle As Much as You Like!  ^-^ '. I smile & tell you '& You can be Sure that I will ! - I want to Make You Happy... - & Hear Your Giggle!'. I start tickling Your Both Sides: Left one with a Feather - & Right one with My Hand & I can see that You're Really Enjoying it!'. You giggle again & answer 'Yes, Captatin - You Already Made Me Happy!'. I answer 'I noticed that!' & try to tickle your both Hips which makes you giggle Even more & squirm a little bit.

I praise you saying 'You're a Perfect Ticklee!' - Letting me Tickle as much as I want - & Enjoying it So Much! :) ' & you smile & answer me 'Yes, Captain! - I've Always liked Being tickled!'. I answer 'Good for me!... - & now let's try This... '. I roll your top a bit up & try to blow a Raspberry on your tummy. I've never tried it before & you didn't see what I was doing now - cause You were Blindfolded - So You suddenly Felt it & Laughed Louder & Happier than Before! - You liked it!.

I ask you 'Did You like it?' - You answer 'Yes!' still laughing. I ask 'Was that Funny?' - you answer 'Yes' again so I ask you 'Can I try again?' - You answer 'As many Times as You Want, Captain!'. I smile at you saying 'That's The Best Answer I could hear! :) ' & blow more Raspberries all around your tummy - The Last One on Your Belly Button - & this One makes you Laugh the Loudest!

( Later in this RP:

- I can also tickle Your Thighs, Knees, Behind Your Knees & Feet - & If you choose this RP - You should Enjoy it all. 

Later I will take your Blindfold off & Set You Free... - Or if You Still want More Tickles - just turn on Your Belly Yourself to let me Know - & I will tickle you As Much as You want!  ^)^ )