RP Idea 34

34. A Prank Crew Rebellion on April Fool's Day

It's April Fool's Day morning - I got up in a good mood, got dressed & went on the deck to welcome my Crew. I smile at them & say 'Good morning, me hearties!' but they all just smirk & say nothing. So I ask them 'Hey, you should answer 'Good morning, Captain!' remember? :) '. But one of them answers 'No... - Because you're not Our Captain anymore!'. One of the girls says 'Yeah! - We all got bored of listening to Your Orders all the time - there's more of us... - so Since Today you will Listen to Us!'. 

Two strongest male crew members stand on my Both Sides & grab me under my arms, & all of the others have serious faces ( they're acting it well ) so I start to believe them that Their Rebellion may be true. My Feathered Sword fell on the floor so you pick it up saying 'I'll take this'. I ask you 'What are you going to do now?'. You answer 'Tickle you, of course - This sword is the Best For Tickling!'. You start tickling my Tummy with my own Feathered Sword - & I start laughing & say 'But I Like being tickled! :) '. 

My Other Crew Members smile Suddenly & answer 'We know that, Captain!  ^_^ '. I look at them surprised & ask 'Did you say 'Captain?' - & they all burst in laughter because Their Prank went well & you say 'Of course! :) - You Are our Captain & always will be!'. The Others look Friendly again & keep Smiling & one of the girls says 'Of course! :) - We couldn't imagine A Better Captain! :) ' so I make a surprised face & say 'But you've just said... ' & you answer me 'Oh, we were just Kidding! :) ' - the rest of the Crew shouts happily 'April Fool's! :D' & laugh again so I calm down, also laugh a bit & tell them 'I Knew it! :) ... - You have no Reasons to rebel against me'. They answer 'Of course we don't! :) - & we would never do this seriously! :) '.

You smile at me & say 'Cause what We Really Think is: You're the... ' & the Other Crew Members clap their hands calling happily '... Best Captain Ever! - Best Captain Ever! :) ' & cheer for me. Then they make a bit 'guilty faces' & one of the girls says 'We're sorry if we scared you, Captain'. Another one asks me 'Will you forgive us?' & I smile at All of Them & answer 'Of course I Will ! :) - If you said it on Any Other Day than April Fools Day - I'd have a reason to be worried - but if you said it Today - I knew that 'It Must Have Been a Prank - really well made btw, so I forgive you :) '. All of them shout 'Yay!' & one of the Male Crew Members assures me 'We Promise we'll never do that again - even as a Prank'. The others agree with him shouting 'Aye! :) '. 

You ask me 'Can we do Anything for you? :) ' & I answer 'Yes, please tickle me some more - I didn't know you're So Good at Tickling - because I tickled You all the time :) ... - so this 'Prank Rebellion has its good side! :) '. You answer 'Aye, Captain! :) ' & All the Crew Members tickle me with My Feathered Sword one by one 'to Apologize for the Prank'...

... - & I Really like That! - It's the Best 'Apology' I've Ever Had!  ^_^