RP Idea 40

40. 'An Ambitious Nephew & a Proud Uncle' 

You are My Nephew ( 16-year-old ) who's just started Holidays & visited me to tell me that 'You've just became a Captain too'. 

You're always happy to see me, so when you arrive you say happily 'Ahoy, uncle Feathersword! :) '. I get happy to See You too - so I answer happily 'Aww! - Here's My Fave Nephew! ^_^ ' & open my arms to give you a Greeting Hug - but you just smile & say 'Wait till you Hear the Good News! :) '. 

I lower my arms, smile & say 'Let me guess... - You had Really Good Grades at the End of the School Year?'. You answer 'Oh yes, that too! :) ... - but There's Something Better... ' . I make a little surprised face & ask you 'And what can be Better than That? :) ' so you answer 'I've just Became a Friendly Pirate Captain - Like You! :) '.

I open my eye wide in Surprisement & ask you 'Really?' & you tell me with a proud Smile 'Yes! - So Please call me 'Captain No Beard' since today! :) '. I answer 'Shiver Me Timbers! :) - That's the Best news I've Ever Heard!  ^_^  - Your Parents Must be So Proud!'. You tell me 'Yes, they Are! :) ' & I answer 'And of Course I'm Proud too! - I am Super Proud of You!' & finally hug you out of happiness. You smile.

I finish the hug & ask you 'How did you manage to find Your Crew so fast? :) ' - You answer 'That was quite easy: I was telling some of my Classmates 'You'll see! - I'll become a Friendly Pirate Captain - Just like My Uncle one day' - & they were answering 'Good! :) - so we will be Your Crew!' since I was a Kid... - & now they Kept Their Promise! :) '. I tell you 'Sounds great! :) - You have Your Crew... - but a Captain needs a Ship!' & you answer 'Don't worry, uncle! - I already have a Ship! - Some of my Peers get Cars for their Birthday - & My Parents bought a Ship to Me! :) ... - It's My First Own Ship - so it's quite Small, but Big Enough for Me & My Crew Friends to Sail :) '. I answer 'I see... - but you will still have School after Holidays' so you tell me 'I know! :) - that's why we'll sail only During the Holidays first - to get some experience... - & when I finish school - I'll sail whenever I want to!  ^_^ '.

I make a thoughtful face & say 'So You're the Youngest Captain I've Ever Heard of!... - Probably the Youngest Captain in the World!'. You smile at me & answer 'That's Right - I Am! :) ' so I get Happy again & Tell you 'And I am So Proud of You that I just Can't Express it With Words!  ^_^ '. You smile at me saying 'So you can Express Your Happiness in Your Favourite Way! :) '. I smile back, answer 'You're right - that would be The Best Way for me! :) ... - So I am glad that You asked for it! :) '. 

I start tickling You with My Feathered Sword, smiling all the time - & You laugh & Enjoy it ( cause Our Whole Family likes tickles ), I tickle you for a few minutes - & then I Share the Great News with My Happy Crew. I tell them 'Listen, Everybody! - I have a New Captain in My Family! :) - My Nephew became Captain No Beard! - We Must Celebrate It!'.

And they all clap & cheer - & We Throw a Party! :)