Part 6

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Mark's POV~

Please be a prank,please be a prank. After looking through comments and finding they all told Jack to hurt himself or die I rang up Felix who thankfully answered. "hey bro" Felix smiled as he waved at me through the camera "Felix,can you check on Jack? Watch his two latest videos and check on him...please?" I asked as my smile faded and I began to cry.Felix nodded "javla fite,I'm on it" and he hung up. Amy comforted me as did Tyler,Ethan,Bob and Wade "two more weeks Mark" Amy whispered.

Jack's POV~

I cleaned up and searched up things about self harm. It turns out elastic bands help,so I went to the shop down the road to get some,I decided to have one on my wrist and five in my pocket at all times. I didn't want to do what I did again. So much blood,so much...pleasure too much,I don't want to be addicted to it. I sat on the couch and a knock came to the door,I stayed silent until the door opened "if your gonna hide away at least lock your door" Felix smirked as he entered the room. I huffed as I turned my head away from him and I pulled my knees up to my chest. I don't want to talk to anyone. "Jack" I dug my head further into my knees,Felix placed his and on my chin after he wriggled through my knee wall and he forced me to look at him. "Jack,I've seen the video. It's okay to get hate but being sad about it will do nothing i-" "check the security footage,I know the cameras there and it recorded a big event from yesterday" I interrupted. Felix just nodded and ran away.

Felix's POV~

I ran to the hallway of Jack's house and rang Mark. "He's okay but he knows the camera is there check yesterdays footage he said it recorded a big event." I explained "will do thanks Felix" "I didn't just do this for you,I'm his bro too ttyl Mark" I chuckled as I hung up.

Mark's POV~

I looked over at Tyler "bring up yesterdays footage" Tyler nodded and he went to grab his laptop,with Ethan's help Tyler got the footage up. Jack was alone in his living room when his phone went off,he seemed worried by the text and rang someone. It was his mom,his mom sounded like she was crying. "Ma what's wrong?" Jack asked tears in his eyes. "Ye siblings,they...they" "they what ma?" "They were in a car accident with ye father,no one survived. Jack gasped as did everyone watching with me. "I love ye Sean" Jack's mom requested video call and I gasped when I saw her standing on a chair with a rope around her neck and the other end attached to a ceiling fan. "I love ye my sweet baby boy" "I love ye too ma" Jack and his mom were both in tears. She kicked the chair from under her and we looked away Jack sobs haunting our ears.

Tyler's POV~

I turned off the footage and Ethan cried into my chest. Everyone was crying. Poor Jack. With the hate online as well,it must be horrible,that's and understatement. Any word that meant horrible,sad or terrifying was an understatement for Jack was feeling like right now. "Amy go and tell the vet we have to go" Amy nodded and ran off to find the vet. She came back five minutes later "she finished her surgery,the only point of being her for two weeks is so she can heal but the vet also said she can heal at home". Mark carried Chica to the car and we all crammed in on our way to Jack's.

Jack's POV~

I heard Felix sobbing in the hallway. I knew why he was crying,he saw the video and he feels sorry for me. 'They all pity ye,look what ye have done! Now Mark and shit will be on their way!' I gasped in realisation and I went over to Felix,he was curled up in a ball,I lifted up his chin like he did to me earlier "I'm so sorry Jack" "please don't pity me" Felix nodded and without warning he tackled me into a hug. "I'll try my best" he mumbled and I could hear his smile "it's okay Jack,now let's go and play video games and don't tell ANYONE the famous Pewdiepie cried."I smirked "awe do I have to keep it a secret?" I asked in a baby voice "yes" "too bad!" I yelled as I ran into the living room and hid behind the couch "where are you Irish potato?" Felix mocked "come find me Felix" I teased and Felix just sat on the couch "that hurt? It better bitch! How did you even fit under your couch cushion so perfectly?" I sniggered and jumped out from behind the couch "I was BEHIND the couch dumb arse" I giggled as Felix frowned. "The camera got my stupidity on camera didn't it?" Felix face palmed and I nodded. "Nah Felix it's broken" "awesome!" Felix yelled and it was my turn to face palm "I was lying" "I know" "Swedish meatball" "Irish potato" we burst into laughter. Felix tackled me and tickled my sides,he held my arms down by my side using his knees and tickled my sides. I tried to wiggle free and I let out a shriek as Felix found my main tickle spot. After pleading Felix stopped and we were left on the floor laughing "I love you sometimes" Felix panted "not all the time?" "always".

Sorry guys I might not upload for a few days