Part 15

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Mark's POV~

Love me like you do,

L-love me like you do,

Love me like you do,

L-love me like you do,(Ethan starts to sing in back round-ooooooohhhh)

Touch me like you do,

Your the light,

Your the night,

Your the colour of my blood,

Your the cure,

Your the pain,

Your the only thing I wanna touch,(Ethan:I don't wanna be needing you)

I never knew that it could mean so much,(Ethan:I just wanna be deep inside)

So much,

Your the fear,

I don't care,

Cause I've never been so high,

Follow me,

Through the dark,

Let me take you past our satellites,(Ethan:Cause I really don't care where you are)

You can see the world you brought to life,(Ethan:I just wanna)

To life,

Felix:

Sugar,

Mark:

Love me like you do

Felix:

Yes please

Mark:

Love me like you do

Felix:

Come and put it down on me

Mark:

Love me like you do

Felix:

I'm right here

Mark:

Touch me like you do

Felix:

Cause I'd eat,

Love a little simple deed(Mark:Love me like you do)

Ethan:

I'm hurting baby,

I'm broken down,(Felix:oooooooooooohhhh)

I need your loving,

I need it now,

When I'm without ya,

I'm something weak,

You got me begging and begging,

I'm on my knees,

I'll let you set the paaaiiiinnnnn(Felix:How could I not think about family when families all that we got)

Felix:

Everything I would do with you standing by my side,

Now your gonna be with me for the last ride,

It's been a long day without you my friend(Mark:Love me like you do)

We've come a long way,(Mark:T-touch me like you do)

From where we began,

Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again(Mark:Love me like you do)

All:

Aaaaaaoooooohhhhhhhhhhhh,

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

AAAAooooooooooooohhohhhhhhhhhhoooo,

So let the light guide your wayyyyy,

Yeah,

Hold every memory as you goooo,

And every road you take,

Will always lead you home,

Home,

Home,

Home,

Mark:

Love me like you do,

L-love me like you do,

Felix:

Sugar,

Mark:

Love me like you do

Felix:

Yes please(Mark:L-love me like you do)

Ethan:

It's been a long day with out you my friend(Mark:t-touch me like you do)

Felix:

Yeah,

You showed me real loving,

Make it feel right,

Ethan:

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again,(Felix:What you waiting for?)

When I see you again,

All:

When I see you again

Everyone clapped and we bowed,Tyler put down his guitar while Bob and Wade joined us on stage again. Everyone joined us on stage and bowed "this innocent soul has been told to die,he tried and he doesn't deserve this. He is amazing kind hearted person who loves everyone. Take our message and send the #SaveJack. Felix and me won't return to Youtube until this hate stops and everyone who was here tonight will do the same until the hate has stopped. If you hate us go away because every deserves respect!" Mark growled. "NOW THANK YOU FOR COMING TO THIS LIVE STREAM,IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE. LIKE A BOSS!!! AND HIGH FIVES ALL ROUND WAPISH WAPISH!!! AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!" We all yelled again as the live stream ended and just like when we did Jack's intro he was on the screen doing the outro but of course it was from a live stream he did. He gets emotional so Jack would have cried with joy if he was actually here or on the screen. We all hang out and got food to go at a pizza place before we went back to my place. Soon everyone left and me,Felix,Ethan,Tyler,Amy and Chica were left alone "let's hope he's seen the video" Amy sighed,we've been waiting for hours and we haven't gotten a single agreement saying 'I won't be mean to Jack anymore' nor have we got a response from Jack. We watched a film before we got bored and went to bed,Ethan and Tyler went home while Amy and Chica were in our room and Felix was in the guest room.

Jack's POV~

I watched the stream all the way through. I wanted to know this person they were talking about,I know I did the stuff the person did in the stories but I thought it was a coincidence. But when Everyone did my intro AND outro and revealed I was the 'person' I was shocked and I couldn't stop smiling. They care for me? They actually care? I made everyone doing my intro my ring tone,it was amazing! Mark and Felix were going to GIVE UP their channels if the hate towards ME doesn't stop. I felt bad so many people need them,love them,want them while I'm just a mess. I haven't been outside in weeks and I stayed away from my phone and laptop,I wouldn't look at my Youtube set up anymore. Most nights I slept on the couch and I normally got 5 hours sleep maximum. I decided to get dressed since I showered earlier and go to the pharmacy to get sleeping tablets,I got the tablets and that night I slept right,no nightmares since I stop reflecting. After a few nights of good sleep I went to the park to get some fresh air,the bags under my eyes were gone and I felt a little more like me. I didn't smile as much but I learned to fake smile so when I video called everyone in Mark's stream I put on my smiles and laughed with them they all wished me well and was glad I was back to myself. I was pulling on the band less but still so. That annoying voice put me down quickly.

Felix's POV~

I ran out of my room phone in hand and I ran into Mark's room. Mark and Amy shot up as did Chica "look at this!" I yelled shoving my phone in Mark's hand. "What?"