Part 22

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Mark's POV~

"We go back to the woods and find the guys" I explained "how?" Tyler asked "we run" we all ran as fast as we could to the woods. We ran and when we got there we were out of breathe. Bob fell over to try and get his breathe back and Tyler leaned against a tree as did I. After we caught our breathes we ran again but we ran faster when we heard a scream,we got to two trees. In between the trees was a net,Felix and Ethan we hanging onto it as it fell,Wade had both rope ends in his hands and he was in a tree. "WADE!" I yelled and Wade smiled when he saw us. Wade climbed out the tree and that's when the net snapped and Felix and Ethan screamed louder as they fell faster. Tyler and Wade stood underneath Ethan while me and Bob stood underneath Felix and we caught the pair. They were panting and looked drained "thanks" they panted. After about ten minutes everyone was okay and we pushed forward to find Jack when I heard another scream.

Jack's POV~

"What? How did ye get here?" I asked in shock "it's called a plane ticket" Signe giggled and she took off her black ski mask and her voice was normal. "What do ye want with me?" I mumbled "your love! You dumped me for no reason!" "Ye cheated on me!" I yelled "he was hot!" Signe yelled as she shoved my chair so it hit the ground "how do ye expect me to love ye when ye do that!" I screamed. Signe just giggled and climbed onto my chest,she stroked my face and a single tear fell down her face "love me Jacki" she cried "please" she whispered "I can't" I looked away but my head was pulled back so I was looking at Signe. "you can't or you won't?" She whispered like she was a little girl asking for something. "I can't" I insisted "you WON'T!" Signe yelled as he shoved her hands onto my chest and kissed my,she broke the kiss and ripped my shirt. She pulled my hair so my head was leaning back and since I was confined to a chair I couldn't do anything. "Love me" she purred before he bit hard into my arm making me grunt in pain "LOVE ME!" "NO!" I screamed as I head butted her as hard as I could,she let out a pained,high pitched scream. "YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!!!" She yelled as she smacked me. She tightened the restraints before she pulled out a wooden base ball bat "obey mummy and she won't hurt you" Signe was shaking like she had to much coffee,he hair was a mess like she'd been dragged through a field. "Ye ain't my mother" I sighed she swung and hit me with the bat right in the chest I gasped in pain "told you" Signe smirked as she moved the bat away and opened the wooden doors. "It's so pretty out side but nothing can compare to you" I shuddered "Signe stop,if I was so amazing ye wouldn't of gone off with that guy would ye?" Signe's expression turned dark "I WAS BORED!" She pouted and she swung the bat and hit me in the same place on my chest "ow that's gonna leave a bruise" Signe grinned. "The police will find ye" I spat "like hell they will".

Mark's POV~

We followed the screams to a cave,it was like a beacon in the forest,I can't believe I didn't see it before.The doors were open but shut quickly. I few muffled grunts came from the cave and it sounded like someone was arguing. The shouts were really loud and soon the noises stopped,the muffled grunts kept coming but that was the only noise left in the beacon cave. Ethan found a window and we looked through it. Jack was tied up,his shirt was ripped and his head was bleeding,his wrists and ankles had burn marks and his hair was a mess. Jack's chest was pale in some areas but most were black and purple. A girl was bashing a wooden base ball bat into his chest and with every hit Jack grunted,the girl had messy hair,long nails and she was visibly shaking. She was dressed in all black. I couldn't wait any longer so I jumped through the window everyone behind me,we hid behind some wooden crates near the window and we watched the girl more closely. She was muttering to herself and looked crazy. Without second thought I ran into her as hard as I could,she fell to the floor on the other side of the cave and she looked in shock. "Mark?" She asked "Signe?" In the moment of shock she managed to deck me over and I head butted the floor. Before I could get up she swung the bat at me,I rolled to the side and she hit the floor instead. She let out a noise of frustration and frowned at me,she swung again and the bat hit my hand causing me to let out a hiss of pain. I got off the floor and when she swung again I grabbed the bat with both my hands and I smirked "hello" I teased. I flipped the bat around and it crashed to the floor,I held Signe to my chest and her arms just under her chin.