Part 5

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Jack's POV~

My ma's face turned blue,then red before a deathly pale,her choking noises stopped and her fingers twitched once more before she stopped breathing at all. I let a scream of despair before I sunk to my knees and sobbed.

I woke up and looked around,I looked in my hand and saw my phone,with my ma's pale face and then I saw out of the corner of my eye a camera. I didn't place it there but I DID fall asleep when Ethan and Tyler were here. I huffed in annoyance and laughed "I'm practically a baby" I mumbled as I put my phone on the table and I went to the bathroom. My eyes were red and puffy,my cheeks were red and my pale skin was paler then usual,then I felt sick. I leaned forward in pain and luckily above the toilet seat as I dry heaved,it was see through,it was my stomach acid where I wasn't eating. A defeated sigh escaped my mouth as I got up and made coffee and toast. I then got in the shower and the scar on my thigh reminded me of the scissors and I needed to shave my beard,only a little trim I never shave off the whole thing. I searched and I found my razor at the edge of the shower,not where I left it,I shaved and was about the hop out the shower when I heard the razor drop onto the shower floor. I turned around in annoyance and I saw it on the shelf,I rubbed my eyes and picked it up from the shelf "what the fook?" I grumbled as I put it back but once again I heard a clang as it fell to the floor. I saw it on my shower floor and I picked it up,I sat down and looked at my scar. It began to burn and I hissed but I opened my eyes to see Malcolm staring at me "do it" he whispered. I looked at my scar and Malcolm nodded as he pointed just below it "do it stop being a wimp" I covered my ears,dropped the razor and turned off the shower before I ran out with a towel around my waist. I heard Malcolm,my ma and my other siblings saying it to me "do it wimp" "do it" and then I heard my dad "we never said I,loved ye because I don't,none of us did." I covered my ears and dropped to the floor. I ran into my bedroom and got dressed before I went to my recording room and started to record "hey guys,short vlog here. Just wanted to say that if ye have a problem with me or want anything from me say so in the comments and I will do it" I then ended the video and uploaded it. I instantly got comments 'Really? Awesome! Go and kill yourself' 'I hate your accent so go and die' 'get cancer and die' 'slit your wrists/throat and die' 'slowly suffer before ye kill yourself'. I sighed and started recording again "hey guys I'm going to do your suggestions,if ye lucky I'll actually die hooray. It will probably be in the news if I die,so keep updated for that. Bye forever,hate me as much as ye want,I love ye all and Signe...I still love ye. I'll meet my family up in heaven anyway bye" and I uploaded it before I went into the bathroom,I grabbed the razor and held it below my scar on my thigh. I smiled as I took out the blade and slit my thigh,I did it again and again before that whole thigh was covered in blood,I smiled as I moved onto the next thigh. I did the same as I did with the other thigh and when the doorbell rang I went answer it but I couldn't walk. I cursed under my breathe and reached for my med kit,it bounced off the floor and landed next to me. I bandaged up my thighs and I washed the blade before I shoved it into my jean pocket. I stood up slowly and I unlocked the toilet door before I answered the front door to see the police "you were on the phone last to Mrs McLoughlin before she died,come with me." I nodded and I was driven to the police station,after an interview and getting a lift home I collapsed on my couch. My legs ached and my thighs burned,my arms were sick from typing and my phone and laptop was going off in the corner of the room. I ignored it until I couldn't handle it anymore,I ran over with all the energy I had left and I smashed the laptop off the wall shattering it and I silenced my phone.

Mark's POV~

Ethan and Tyler came back to report good news it looked like by the smiles they had on their faces but Bob and Wade ran past them in panic. I stood up and grabbed the phone Bob was holding in front of my face. 'Suggestions' the title read. It was a video of Jack,he looked liked he had been crying "hey guys,short vlog here. Just wanted to say that if ye have a problem with me or want anything from me say so in the comments and I will do it" the video ended and Wade pulled up his phone showing another video "hey guys I'm going to do your suggestions,if ye lucky I'll actually die hooray. It will probably be in news if I die,so keep updated for that. Bye forever,hate me as much as ye want,I love ye all and Signe...I still love ye. I'll meet my family up in heaven anyway bye" fuck.